The law in the UK today says that if you are injured in an accident that was not your own fault, then the person who was responsible should pay you compensation for all the pain and suffering that they have caused you.
Our patron, consumer champion Esther Rantzen, has been raising the awareness of this law for the last ten years, making sure the general public know that they have the right to use solicitors in King’s Lynn to claim compensation.
Esther suggests you take her advice if you need to use the solicitors in King’s Lynn
We have all seen the TV advert in which Esther says to take her advice if you need the services of the solicitors in King’s Lynn. She tells you that if you have had an accident in which you were not at fault, and any injuries sustained needed medical attention, you should contact Accident Advice Helpline. But why does she have so much trust in us?
You need trust in any working relationship, and Esther knows you can trust us:
- To always be help and friendly;
- To give you a professional, simple and efficient service;
- To continue to train our advisors to keep them up to date, so any free advice they give you is relevant;
- To find a solicitor on a no win no fee* basis who specialises in the particular field of personal injury law suited to your individual circumstances;
- Not to ask you for any money to start your claim;
- Not to ask you for a penny if you do not win your claim;
- To deal with any of the large organisations that can be involved in a claim;
- To get the best possible personal injury compensation award for you, ensuring that all aspects of your injuries are accounted for; and
- To continue to use our four key principles: integrity, reliability, dependability and accountability.
Our solicitors in King’s Lynn need to be able to trust you
If you need to use our solicitors in King’s Lynn, we need to be able to trust you just as you can trust us. You need:Open Claim Calculator
- To always be honest with us;
- To provide us with any information we request as quickly as possible;
- Not to withhold information; and
- Tell us if anything is unclear so that we can ensure you understand.
You make contact with us either by completing the 30-second test on our website, which will let you know if you have a valid claim as well as giving you an estimate of the amount you might be awarded, or by phoning our freephone number, 0800 180 4123, and speaking to one of our friendly advisors.