Being employed in a warehouse or a factory can be hazardous as these can be very dangerous places to work. There are potential risks for any type of accident to happen and if you or your boss does not follow the rules and regulations then the consequences can be extreme.
If you do have an accident in a warehouse and suffer an injury that needed medical treatment, through no fault of your own, then you may be able to make a personal injury compensation claim, using the solicitors in Kensington to help you.
Warehouse accidents that can mean you using the solicitors in Kensington
There are lots of different types of accidents that can happen in a warehouse. For example, here are a few of the more common ones:
- Spillages on the floor
- Falling objects
- Heavy lifting without proper training
- Forklift truck accidents
- Falls from heights
There are countless dangers and risks of working in a warehouse or factory.
- Spillages that cause someone to slip could mean they fall into moving machinery
- Falling objects do not have to be large to cause much damage by the time they have fell and hit someone.
- Heavy lifting without proper training can damage a workers back dreadfully, and they might never fully recover.
- Fork lift truck accidents can be dire, and only trained operatives should use them.
- Falls from height can cause some really nasty injuries, often they cause brain and head injuries, and sometimes death.
- Obstructions that a victim does not see and trips over can cause a huge range of injuries from minor bumps to major injuries.
There are many rules and regulations that employers should follow to try and avoid these and any other accidents happening in the work place, or they might have to face our solicitors in Kensington if an employ is injured through no fault of their own and decides to make a compensation claim.Open Claim Calculator
What your employer should do is have every possible safety measure in place, make sure heavy lifting and working above floor height are only done as an absolute necessity, ensure spillages and obstructions are moved or cleared up as soon as possible and provide, free of charge, any protective clothing and equipment that will help reduce the risk of injury, not just for employees, but for anyone else that needs to be in the warehouse or factory for whatever reason.
Claiming with the solicitors in Kensington at Accident Advice Helpline
If you were injured in an accident and want to make a personal injury compensation claim you should contact Accident Advice Helpline. We will ensure that your claim is dealt with quickly and efficiently, while making sure it reaches its full potential.
Call our helpline on 0800 689 0500 or 0333 500 0993 from a mobile phone to speak with our friendly and helpful expert claims advisers, or try our 30-second online test to find out if your claim is valid and to get an estimate of the amount of compensation you could be awarded..