Car accidents are an unfortunate result of our busy lives. If you have been injured in one and you were not the driver at fault, talk to Accident Advice Helpline about how solicitors in Insch can help you to claim compensation.
Whether you travel on a motorway or a country lane, there is always some danger on the road, and you must always be alert.
Try to stay safe while driving
If someone is driving dangerously, there’s not much you can do to avoid an accident, but following some simple rules will give you an advantage on the road.
- Look after your car. Simple checks such as tyre pressure, checking oil and water levels and keeping the windows clean can help keep your car safe and help you avoid an accident.
- Always wear a seat belt. This is now law, and a seat belt will prevent you from being thrown through a windscreen and suffering serious injuries.
- If you have been drinking, don’t drive. Even if you have been drinking the night before, it can take several hours for alcohol to leave your system, so you may still be over the limit the next day.
- If you feel unwell or tired, it may be best to find alternative transport or ask someone else to drive. If you don’t feel your best, your concentration will suffer.
Call Accident Advice Helpline after an accident
If you have an accident, keep calm and call the friendly advisors at Accident Advice Helpline.
We have been in the personal injury business for over 15 years, and we have an excellent record of success. If you need accident solicitors in Insch, you won’t get better.
Accident Advice Helpline are personal injury specialists. We make all claims on a no-win, no-fee basis and we work hard to get you the best compensation possible.
Assess your claim
To find out if you need the help of solicitors in Insch, our advisors will discuss your accident and ask a few questions.
- You can claim if you can show that someone else was to blame for causing your accident.
- You can get advice and start your claim as soon as you want to, but you must start your claim within 3 years.
- To make a claim, visit a doctor to have your injuries treated. You will need to provide medical evidence.
Call now for help from solicitors in Insch
For the best help and advice about a claim, call Accident Advice Helpline today. You can even call us free is you dial 0800 689 0500 from a landline, or you can call 0333 500 0993 from a mobile phone.
We won’t put you under any pressure to make a claim but we will get you the best compensation, so call us now for advice.