Are you looking for solicitors in Ingatestone?
There could be lots of reasons you are looking for solicitors in Ingatestone.
If you want to purchase a property, collect a debt, seek a divorce or maybe write your will, we are sorry we cannot help you. But if you are looking for solicitors in Ingatestone because you want to make a personal injury claim, that is a different matter.
We are one of the largest specialist law firms in the UK, and making compensation claims is all that we do. We have been making successful claims for over 16 years’ so if you think you need solicitors in Ingatestone to help with your claim, give us a call today.
Who can make a claim?
There are some basic rules that apply to all personal injury claims:
- You must have been in an accident that was the fault of someone else
- You must have been injured in the accident
- You must have needed medical attention for your injuries
- In most cases, the accident should have happened within the last three years
There are some exceptions to the time limit rules, just three examples being:
- If you were a child when the accident happened and no one made a claim for you at the time, you have three years from your 18th birthday to get your claim started.
- If your accident was at sea or in the air the time limit is reduced to two years.
- If you want to claim for an industrial condition, you have three years from the date you were diagnosed.
If you are uncertain about if you qualify for compensation, chat to our friendly advisors. They will answer any questions you have and give you all the free claims advice you need. The choice to make a claim is yours, but we want you to make an informed decision about making a claim.
No-win, no-fee claims with Accident Advice Helpline
If you do decide to go ahead with a claim, we will not be asking you for any money before we start the work. Our no-win, no-fee agreement will take care of the financing of your claim, so that you do not have to worry about paying our legal fees if your claim proves to be unsuccessful.
You have nothing to lose by getting in touch, so why not give us a call today. If you are using a landline call us on 0800 689 0500. If you are using a mobile either call us on 0333 500 0993 or text ‘claim365’ to 88010 and an advisor will call you as soon as one is available.
Date Published: 7th April 2014
Author: David Brown