How much could you claim?

Find out in 30 seconds...
Injured in the last 3 years?
Was the accident your fault?
Did you recieve medical attention?
Please tell us where you were injured
  • Please enter your full name
  • Please enter a valid name
  • Please enter your telephone number
  • Please enter a valid telephone number
  • Please read our Terms & Conditions

    "If you've been injured through no fault of your own you could be entitled to compensation. If you're unsure if you could claim, I recommend you call Accident Advice Helpline."

    Esther Rantzen

    Solicitors in St. John’s Wood

    Claiming against hit and run drivers with our solicitors in St. John’s Wood

    All road traffic accidents are bad, but being the victim of a hit and run driver is even worse. Unfortunately, these accidents are not very rare and at Accident Advice Helpline we often deal with such compensation claims by helping people get in touch with our specialist solicitors in St. John’s Wood they have years of experience.

    St. John’s Wood is one of the gentlest districts in London. It is a very expensive neighbourhood based on the prices of the homes there. The district is known for the fact that in 2013, housing costs reached exceptional levels.

    Details about accidents that involve untraced drivers

    In most cases, when you were involved in an accident caused by someone else, you will most likely be entitled to make a compensation claim. This is true even if you were hit by a driver who cannot be traced because he or she fled without leaving their details. Victims of such accidents can be pedestrians, motorcyclists, cyclists, passengers and other drivers.

    Obviously, making a claim for injuries that you suffered in a hit and run road traffic accident will be slightly different than usual and it might not be possible in all situations. In order to find out whether you can seek compensation, you should call Accident Advice Helpline and ask to be contacted by our solicitors for St. John’s Wood.

    Traced and untraced drivers

    Hit and run doesn’t always mean that the driver will remain unknown. The police might be able to find the driver responsible for the accident in which case there are two options. If the driver is insured, you will be able to make your personal injury claim as normal. If the driver is uninsured, on the other hand, you might be able to take advantage of the Motor Insurance Bureau (MIB) and their Uninsured Driver Scheme.

    Open Claim Calculator

    The third option is the least desirable one. If the police can’t trace the driver, MIB might be able to help you, but this is not guaranteed. Making compensation claims in these situations is quite complicated so consider talking to solicitors in St. John’s Wood in order to find out what exactly can be done.

    How to claim with our solicitors in St. John’s Wood

    If you intend to make a claim, your best option is to call Accident Advice Helpline. Our 14 years of experience with various types of claims for compensation help us to start and finish each claim in a timely manner.

    We always keep our lines open because we understand that people in need of legal help sometimes can’t wait. Therefore, you can call our advisers 24/7 on 0800 689 0500 which is free in case you are using a land line phone. If it’s more convenient for you to use a mobile just call 0333 500 0993 or text ‘CLAIM365’ to 88010 and we will call you back.

    Date Published: 3rd November 2014

    Author: David Brown

    Accident Advice Helpline (or AAH) is a trading style of Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited. Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited is a company registered in England and Wales with registration number 07931918, VAT 142 8192 16, registered office Dempster Building, Atlantic Way, Brunswick Business Park, Liverpool, L3 4UU and is an approved Alternative Business Structure authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority with licence number 591058 and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.

    Disclaimer: This website contains content contributed by third parties, therefore any opinions, comments or other information expressed on this site that do not relate to the business of AAHDL or its associated companies should be understood as neither being held or endorsed by this business.

    No-Win No-Fee: *Subject to insurance costs. Fee payable if case not pursued at client's request.