Do you need the professional, legal help of solicitors in Prescot?
Sometimes in life, things can happen which means that you may require the professional and legal help of a company like Accident Advice Helpline’s solicitors in Prescot. We work closely with innocent victims of accidents to help them get the compensation that they deserve for the accident that wasn’t their fault.
There are various accidents that we specialise in helping claimants with such as road traffic accidents, accidents at school, college, university or work and accidents on holiday in the UK or abroad.
Why use Accident Advice Helpline to claim compensation?
If you have been injured through no fault of your own within the past three years and require the help of our solicitors in Prescot, Accident Advice Helpline are here to help you. We completely understand that an accident can be very traumatising and leave you feeling distressed and emotionally drained. For over 15 years, our solicitors have been supporting and helping victims of accidents get the compensation they deserve.
To find out more or to begin a claim, call Accident Advice Helpline on 0800 689 0500 (land line), 0333 500 0993 (mobile) or text ‘CLAIM365’ to 88010 to have one of our advisers call you back at a more convenient time. You must be able to provide us with the following for you to be entitled to claim:
- Proof that the accident that caused your injuries took place within the past three years
- Proof that the accident was the responsibility of another person and not yours
- Access to medical documentation proving that your injuries were caused by the accident.
Claiming compensation can change your financial future
By making a claim through our solicitors in Prescot, you are making the conscious decision to change your financial future because of something that happened to you that wasn’t your fault. Our patron, Dame Esther Ranzten, believes that anyone who has been injured through no fault of their own and can provide evidence of this, is entitled to legal compensation.
Evidence that Accident Advice Helpline will accept includes:
- Video, photograph or CCTV evidence of the accident taking place
- Witness or police statements who are able to provide information on what happened
- Damaged items or articles of clothing that can be used as evidence
- Medical documentation such as injury reports or statements from counsellor/therapist if you have suffered emotional distress.
In order to receive the highest amount of compensation, it’s important that you provide as much evidence as possible. Take the step to claim compensation for the injuries from your accident today. We’re here to help.
Date Published: 24th June 2015
Author: David Brown