If you live in the Bristol area and like to keep fit, you may need the services of solicitors in Long Ashton if you sustain an injury at a gymnasium through no fault of your own.
The keep fit craze
Losing weight and keeping fit is something that’s on most people’s minds at one time or another; approximately 4.5 million people hold current gym memberships in the UK.
Keeping fit shouldn’t be a risky business
When you’re working out to keep fit, getting injured is the last thing on your mind. The problem, however, is that gyms contain a lot of equipment that can cause injury, and in worst-case scenarios even death. It’s for this very reason that there are strict rules regarding the health and safety of gym users, of which all gym staff should be aware.
The often neglected and forgotten areas
The problem is that some gymnasiums are not as conscientious or vigilant as they should be when it comes to safeguarding the health and safety of their members. Areas that often get overlooked or forgotten about include:
- Gym equipment that may be faulty and/or not regularly serviced and maintained;
- Gym instructors who are sometimes not as thorough as they should be in monitoring members, advising them about their exercise regimes, and making sure that they’re fully conversant the various machines in the gym; and
- Floors that are not always kept as tidy and clean as they should be, particularly in respect of surface water which can easily cause injuries through slipping over.
When solicitors in Long Ashton may be of help
If this sounds familiar, and indeed you’ve suffer an injury through any of these reasons, then you could be entitled to claim compensation from the gym or fitness centre in question, and our solicitors in Long Ashton may be able to help you to do so.
Injuries on a national scale
With over 4.5 million hopefuls using gyms as their chosen method of keeping fit, the sheer size of the numbers leads to thousands of injuries happening at gyms all over the UK every year.
Here at Accident Advice Helpline, we are frequently called upon to help. It’s something we’ve been doing now for over 15 years — not just with injuries sustained in the gym, but with injuries sustained under any circumstances. All that is required is that the injury is reasonably significant, that it happened within the past three years, and that the blame for the injury is attributable to a third party.
One of the UK’s favourite injury claim law firms
Accident Advice Helpline now process over 25,000 new enquiries per month. We are one of the nation’s favourite specialist injury claim law firms. The reasons for our success include:
- Our industry-leading no win no fee services;
- Our 30 second interactive online compensation calculator;
- Our customer support service, which is the envy of the industry;
- The great recommendation we have from Esther Rantzen; and
- Our free 24/7 helpline.
To access our helpline from any landline, call 0800 180 4123, or from your mobile, call 0333 500 0992.