Solicitors in Leicester Forest East
As Leicester Forest East is famous for its motorway services, it seems appropriate to discuss the services solicitors in Leicester Forest East provide in terms of personal injury claims in respect of RTAs, including those that occur in and around the car parks that belong to the services on both sides of the motorway.
Traffic negotiating itself in and out of the motorway services
As most traffic is going somewhat slower than it normally would be on the motorway, due to the fact that it’s negotiating itself on and off the motorways and into and out of the motorway service’s car parks themselves, most of the accidents that occur do not give rise to fatal injuries. One particular injury is more prevalent than any other – the whiplash injury.
What is Whiplash?
Whiplash is the name given to a neck injury. Most whiplash injuries are sustained through RTAs in which vehicles collide, and come to an abrupt stop. The force of the impact makes a person’s head snap violently backwards and forwards. The sudden, violent, jerking, motion stretches and tears the muscles and tendons in the neck. Although usually associated with RTA’s, any impact or blow which causes this sudden jerking motion of the head may cause a whiplash injury.
The incidence of whiplash injury
Because of the high number of RTA’s, the incidence of whiplash injury is immense.
Pursuing your claim via solicitors in Leicester Forest East or any other injury claim lawyer here in the UK
Whether you’re pursuing a claim for whiplash via the solicitors in Leicester Forest East, or any of the other injury claim specialist lawyers like ourselves here at AAH, there are certain criteria that must be in place in order for any compensation claim to be considered valid.
- The blame for the accident must be attributable to someone other than the injury victim. Vehicle passengers can claim from the driver of the car they are travelling in if it’s that driver who is to blame for the accident. In this situation, the driver him/herself would not be able to claim; only if the blame was that of the other driver’s.
- The injury must have occurred within the last three years to be considered valid within the three year statute of limitations.
- Medical proof of the whiplash injury will be required.
AAH’s injury claim services
AAH is one of the leading no win no fee* injury claim specialist lawyers in the UK. Our services come unequivocally recommended by Esther Rantzen. Should you commission us, you will be able to take advantage of:
- Our no win no fee* service
- Our 30 second online HOW MUCH calculator
- Our highly recommended customer support
- Our free 24/7 helpline 0800 689 0500 or from your mobile on 0333 500 0993.
Date Published: 10th April 2014
Author: David Brown