How much could you claim?

Find out in 30 seconds...
Injured in the last 3 years?
Was the accident your fault?
Did you recieve medical attention?
Please tell us where you were injured
  • Please enter your full name
  • Please enter a valid name
  • Please enter your telephone number
  • Please enter a valid telephone number
  • Please read our Terms & Conditions

    "If you've been injured through no fault of your own you could be entitled to compensation. If you're unsure if you could claim, I recommend you call Accident Advice Helpline."

    Esther Rantzen

    Solicitors in Framlingham

    Injuries that occur in the home are one of the most common injury scenarios, and Accident Advice Helpline handle thousands every year. In terms of UK national statistics, as a result of home injuries over 2.7 million people are treated in the A&E departments of hospitals all over the country. Some people are more seriously injured than others. A staggering 4,000 people per year die as a result of these injuries.

    Apportioning blame for any injury

    The most common type of accidents are slips, trips or falls; but as with any injury you’re hoping to claim compensation for, the blame for the accident/incident that causes the injury, must lie with a 3rd party.

    By 3rd party we don’t mean another member of your household, because it’s this third party who’ll be responsible for paying any compensation, should you claim.

    Who to hold responsible

    If you’re the home owner, the people that can be held responsible with any real purpose as far as claiming compensation is concerned, are typically people like contractors who have been carrying out works in your home, or manufacturers of products which have proven faulty, and in doing so have brought about the injury.

    All these people should be protected by public liability, or product liability, insurance, and it’s these insurance companies that pay out any compensation that may be due.

    Open Claim Calculator

    Landlord’s responsibilities

    If you live in rented accommodation, your landlord may be held responsible for injuries caused by the failure or malfunctions of certain fixtures or appliances; things like faulty gas boilers, faulty gas cookers, out of date electrical wiring, or loose banisters on the stairs, etc.

    If you report such things to your landlord, it’s always a good idea to back it up in writing; that way you’ll have some sort of written proof should things go wrong, and later cause you injury.

    How much might your claim be worth?

    If you are thinking of making a personal injury claim, you’ll probably want to know how much your claim might be worth, and you can get an estimate by going to our website and using the HOW MUCH calculator you’ll find on the homepage.

    It will only take 30 seconds of your time!

    Can other solicitors match the ones at Accident Advice Helpline for customer service?

    Accident Advice Helpline’s no win no fee injury claim service, as recommended by Esther Rantzen, is the envy of the industry.

    Solicitors in Framlingham at Accident Advice Helpline and our industry leading customer support team can be reached via our free helpline, on: 0800 689 0500 from any landline, or 0333 500 0992 from any mobile device.

    Date Published: 7th April 2014

    Author: David Brown

    Accident Advice Helpline (or AAH) is a trading style of Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited. Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited is a company registered in England and Wales with registration number 07931918, VAT 142 8192 16, registered office Dempster Building, Atlantic Way, Brunswick Business Park, Liverpool, L3 4UU and is an approved Alternative Business Structure authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority with licence number 591058 and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.

    Disclaimer: This website contains content contributed by third parties, therefore any opinions, comments or other information expressed on this site that do not relate to the business of AAHDL or its associated companies should be understood as neither being held or endorsed by this business.

    No-Win No-Fee: *Subject to insurance costs. Fee payable if case not pursued at client's request.