There are no solicitors in East Calder in West Lothian, Scotland, so when local residents are injured in some sort of accident through no fault of their own, they often carry out an online search, and often end up on our website here at Accident Advice Helpline.
About our no win no fee service
Our website tells anybody who is thinking about making a claim for compensation everything they need to know about the process of making a claim, and the no win no fee process that we offer here at Accident Advice Helpline. It’s explained very well by one of our top sponsors, famous people’s consumer champion Esther Rantzen, when she says, “If you call Accident Advice Helpline, I promise you will receive free advice, that no money is required to make a claim, and that no win no fee means exactly that.”
Our website reveals all
The things our website will tell you that you need to know before launching a claim include:
- In order to be valid, the blame for the accident, incident, or circumstances that brought about the accident must be attributable to someone other than the injury victim themselves;
- Minor injuries such as cuts, scratches, bruises and sprains would not qualify, as the nature of the injury or its consequences need to be significant enough to warrant the raising of the claim;
- The injury must have been sustained within the past three years, although in some instances (for example criminal injury) the period is reduced to two years, and in the case of children the countdown does not begin until their 18th birthday; and
- Any proof you can offer to substantiate the circumstances and blame for the incident or injury will be helpful, but medical proof is an absolute must.
Valuing your claim
Putting a value on the amount of compensation you could be awarded is relatively easy. All you do is go to our website and enter six pieces of information onto our compensation calculator. This will then check the information you supply against its database and confirm whether or not your potential claim is valid in principle, and if so will provide you with an estimate indicating the amount of money that might expect to receive. It takes no more than 30 seconds to complete the whole exercise.
Regardless of the fact that there are no injury solicitors in East Calder, Accident Advice Helpline are still an excellent choice. We are in fact one of the UK’s favourite injury claim law firms, and we handle all sorts of injury claims, including:
- Injuries in the home;
- Injuries in the workplace;
- Injuries on holiday;
- Sports injuries;
- Road traffic accidents injuries;
- Medical negligence claims; and
- Psychological injuries.
Help if you need it, even though there are no solicitors in East Calder
If you can’t see the exact type of injury for which you are thinking of claiming, it’s still worth contacting a member of our customer support team because it’s highly likely that we’ve handled something very similar or exactly the same in the past. Simply call 0800 689 0500 from any landline, or 0333 500 0993 from your mobile.
Date Published: 24th March 2014
Author: David Brown