How much could you claim?

Find out in 30 seconds...
Injured in the last 3 years?
Was the accident your fault?
Did you recieve medical attention?
Please tell us where you were injured
  • Please enter your full name
  • Please enter a valid name
  • Please enter your telephone number
  • Please enter a valid telephone number
  • Please read our Terms & Conditions

    "If you've been injured through no fault of your own you could be entitled to compensation. If you're unsure if you could claim, I recommend you call Accident Advice Helpline."

    Esther Rantzen

    Solicitors in Hyde

    Claiming injury compensation after a road traffic accident

    Although most drivers try to stay safe on the roads, collisions still occur frequently. As a result of these incidents, people can sustain very serious injuries. Even if the accident doesn’t seem too bad at first, you may have suffered injuries you aren’t aware of so it’s always advisable to seek medical help.

    If you’ve been hurt because of an incident on the road, you may want to explore the possibility of making a compensation claim with solicitors in Hyde. If someone else was responsible for the incident and, therefore, you injuries, they should be held accountable.

    Whilst you may have been injured because of another road user, it is possible that the incident was caused by a poor road surface or unrepaired damage to the carriageway. In these types of incidents, the council may be held responsible and solicitors in Hyde could help you to make a claim against them.

    Cost of claiming with solicitors in Hyde

    The cost of taking legal action after an accident shouldn’t prevent you from obtaining the compensation you deserve. Whilst you might be concerned about the cost of working with solicitors in Hyde, we can help.

    At Accident Advice Helpline, we offer our services on a no-win, no-fee basis. This means that you can make your claim with us without having to worry about paying any upfront fees. We also work on a nationwide basis so we can help you to make a claim if you’ve been injured in Hyde or elsewhere in the country.

    Open Claim Calculator

    Let Accident Advice Helpline help you

    Although we can process injury claims arising from road traffic accidents, we can handle a variety of other claims as well. If you’ve been hurt at work or have become unwell because of someone else’s actions, for example, we should be able to help you to make a claim.

    Providing you weren’t responsible for the incident and you obtained medical treatment afterwards, you should be eligible to take legal action. However, most claims have a time limit of 3 years’ so you’ll need to take action before this deadline expires.

    To find out how much compensation you could obtain, if your claim is a success, take our 30-second test now. Alternatively, to learn more about making a claim with us, speak to our personal injury team. We provide free no-obligation advice so you should find it easy to access the help you need.

    Just call us on 0800 689 0500 or 0333 500 0993 if you’re calling from a mobile.

    Date Published: 6th April 2014

    Author: David Brown

    Accident Advice Helpline (or AAH) is a trading style of Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited. Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited is a company registered in England and Wales with registration number 07931918, VAT 142 8192 16, registered office Dempster Building, Atlantic Way, Brunswick Business Park, Liverpool, L3 4UU and is an approved Alternative Business Structure authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority with licence number 591058 and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.

    Disclaimer: This website contains content contributed by third parties, therefore any opinions, comments or other information expressed on this site that do not relate to the business of AAHDL or its associated companies should be understood as neither being held or endorsed by this business.

    No-Win No-Fee: *Subject to insurance costs. Fee payable if case not pursued at client's request.