If you have a fall in an accident that was not your fault, then you may be able to make a personal injury compensation claim, using the solicitors in Highbridge at Accident Advice Helpline to help you.
Being involved in a fall is not as simple as it sounds, you could be seriously injured and may want to use the solicitors in Highbridge
A fall is classed in the category of a slip, trip, or fall injury claim, and it is one of the most common accident to have. They have affected lots of people all over the country and they can occur in lots of different ways, for example:
- Falling down badly lit stairs or stairs with no handrails, if you go from top to bottom you could well sustain a few broken bones
- Falling off scaffold that has no safety boards, depending on the height you would be lucky to survive
- Falling from height in a warehouse could cause untold damage according to what you landed on
- Falling up uneven pavement slabs sound quite minor, but what if you fell into a supermarket glass window that shattered, cutting you severely in several places
- Slipping on spillages could be on a factory floor and you could fall into moving machinery
- Tripping over obstacles that shouldn’t be there, maybe in an unlit passage way, you could sustain a nasty bump to you head as you go down
This list a just a sample of the way a slip, trip, or fall accident could occur, there are lots more ways that they could happen and do happen every day of the week.
This is when you might need the services of the solicitors in Highbridge to help you claim compensation.
The criteria for using the solicitors in Highbridge
There are rules that you should fit before you could make a personal injury compensation claim for any type of accident, such as:
- You needed medical treatment for your injuries
- The accident should have happened within the last three years
- You were not be to blame for the accident
Let us take the strain
To make a claim is complicated and time consuming, a legal process that if it is not presented in the proper manner will be rejected. Accident Advice Helpline are the people to make sure this doesn’t happen, to make sure you get the personal injury compensation you are entitled to.
We operate on a No Win No Fee basis, so you will not need any funds to start your claim.
Our number is a freephone number, 0800 689 0500, so it will cost you nothing to talk to the professionals and get the help you need to make your claim.
You can complete the free 30-second test on our website to get an estimate of how much your compensation could be.
Free information, free compensation calculator and no win no fee all mean that you do not have to spend any money at all to start your personal injury claim with Accident Advice Helpline.
Date Published: 7th April 2014
Author: David Brown