If you live in High Bentham, or in another part of the country, and suffered a fall at work, people would assume that you would not be injured that much. Maybe a few cuts and bruises, but what if your fall happened down some stairs, or you fell from a great height, then your fall at work is suddenly dangerous and could even be fatal.
No matter what injury you suffered from your fall at work, you may be able to make a personal injury compensation claim, using the solicitors in High Bentham at Accident Advice Helpline.
All employers have a legal duty to try and prevent accidents at work, if they do not want to face a claim made with the help of solicitors in High Bentham
Every boss has a legal duty towards their staff members to protect their health and safety and if they fail to comply with the rules and regulations, then this can result in them having to pay great fines or a prison sentence, as well as perhaps facing the solicitors in High Bentham at Accident Advice Helpline and a personal injury compensation claim. To try and avoid this:
- They should have a health and safety policy which they should make sure is followed
- They should carry out risk assessments and act on their findings
- They should make sure all plant and equipment is in proper working order
- They should provide training for the staff so they know how to use plant and equipment safely
- Everyone should have enough room to work in comfortably
- They need to carry out regular fire drills
- There should be an accident book to record all accidents
- The employer should supply, free of charge, any protective clothing that is needed
- Most employers have to have employer’s liability insurance with minimum cover of £5,000,000.
There are rules and regulations. They are decided by and monitored by the Health and Safety Executive (HSE) and any serious accidents should be reported to them.
Any serious accidents should be reported to HSE which will investigate the circumstances and compile a report on the events. These reports often apportion blame, and can prove very useful evidence for the solicitors in High Bentham to use when you are making your personal injury claim.
How to contact the experts at Accident Advice Helpline
There are three ways to get in touch with our experts:
- Complete our online compensation calculator, also known as the 30-second test.
- Complete our online compensation claim form.
- Call our freephone number, 0800 180 4123 and speak to one of our friendly advisors.
We operate on a No Win No Fee basis, and no money will be needed to start your claim.
There is a three-year time limit on making this type of claim, so don’t delay, contact us today and let us obtain the personal injury compensation that you are entitled to, on your behalf. It could be the most profitable phone call you ever make.