If you live in a nice area, such as Henley-in-Arden, this does not make you immune to being involved in an accident, that was not your fault, in which you suffer injuries as a result.
Accidents happen to people all the time, intact over 3 million of them occur in the UK every year.If this does happen to you, then you should contact the solicitors in Henley-in-Arden at Accident Advice Helpline, to help you to make an injury compensation claim.
If your accident happened with the last 3 years, and you injury needed medical treatment, then you may be able to make an injury claim, using the solicitors in Henley-in-Arden.
The different types of accidents you can claim compensation for when you use our solicitors in Henley-in-Arden
There are endless types of accidents for which you could make an injury compensation claim, for instance:
- Road traffic accidents, whether you are a driver, a passenger or a pedestrian
- Medical negligence committed by any member of the medical profession
- Slips, trips or falls which are the most common of all accidents
- Industrial illness or disease, which your employer should try to prevent
- Defective products that cause you harm
- Travel accidents often happen on buses and coaches
- Work related accidents as your workplace should be safe
The person who is responsible
The person who is responsible for your accident is not always the person who will give you the actual compensation, it could be, for example:
- Local authority
- Government department
- Health trust
- Motor insurer
- Motor Insurers Bureau
- Employers liability insurer
- Public liability insurer
- Product liability insurer
Other things that you can claim for
There are other things that you can claim for when you are making an injury claim, as there are other things to consider. Being injured in an accident can produce many expenses that you had not planned for, for example:
- The impact on your future life
- Replacement of equipment and accessories
- Medical expenses
- Pain and suffering
- Anxiety and stress
- Loss of earnings, past and future
- Travel costs
- Home adaption or home moving
- Care costs if you are no longer able to carry out every day tasks for yourself.
- Any other cost or losses that are a direct result of the accident
Using our solicitors in Henley-in-Arden to make your claim
You can make your compensation claim with Accident Advice Helpline. For over 13 years, we have been helping the blameless victims of accidents get the compensation to which they were entitled.
We have in house solicitors who have a wealth of knowledge and experience in dealing with personal injury compensation claims. They will ensure that every facet of your claim is investigated to maximise the amount of compensation you are awarded.
On our website there is a compensation calculator which we call the 30-second test. This will help you decide if you qualify and if you do, will give you a rough estimate of the amount you can expect to receive.
Or you can phone our freephone number, 0800 180 4123, and speak to one of our friendly, professional advisors who will give you free advice and guide you through the processes of making your compensation claim.