There were no such things as personal injury compensation claims in the old days. There was probably no such thing as insurance companies either. Certainly there were not companies such as Accident Advice Helpline to help you to make an injury compensation claim using their solicitors in Hellingly.
Thankfully, there is today. If you are an innocent victim of an accident that has caused you injuries which needed medical treatment, then you should call us at Accident Advice Helpline so you can use our solicitors in Hellingly to make a personal injury claim.
In lots of cases, it is the large insurance companies that settle the compensation claim after dealing with our solicitors in Hellingly
For making your injury claim, there are 5 main insurance companies that could have to be dealt with, such as:
- Employers Liability Insurance cover to protect employers from personal injury compensation claims made by an employee
- Public Liability Insurance for anyone who allows the public into their premises, whether they are indoor or outdoor. Cafes, restaurants, theme parks, zoos public thoroughfares – anywhere at all that the public might venture need this type of cover.
- Product Liability Insurance is to protect manufacturers and the like form claims for faulty products that have caused harm.
- Professional Indemnity Insurance for the professionals of this land. They have this type of cover in case a claim is made against them in the course of their profession.
- Motor Insurance for drivers or riders of any motorized vehicle that travels on UK roads. It is illegal not to have this type of cover if you want to use the roads.
The insurance companies are not the only large concerns that have to be dealt with, it depends on what type of accident you have had and also who was at fault for your accident. Here at Accident Advice Helpline, we will make sure that the right company deals with your injury claim.
Using solicitors in Hellingly with Accident Advice Helpline
At Accident Advice Helpline it is our job to make sure these insurers pay every penny of the compensation you are entitled to, to make sure you receive a fair amount for your injuries and that any other costs and losses that have happened as a direct result of the incident are paid as well. Our solicitors are really good at doing this. They have the knowledge, experience and expertise to ensure you get what you are entitled to.
On our website, which is very user friendly, there is a 30-second test which will give you a rough idea of how much compensation you may be awarded.
Or we have a freephone helpline number 0800 689 0500, where you can speak to one of our friendly and professional advisers; they will assist you in any way they can.
As we operate on no win no fee agreement, there is nor reason to delay in starting your personal injury compensation claim.
Date Published: 3rd April 2014
Author: David Brown