You may be eligible to make an injury compensation claim, using the solicitors of Hawick at Accident Advice Helpline, if you have been involved in an accident, in which you suffered injuries that needed medical attention.
The different types of accidents that may cause you to use the solicitors in Hawick
There are lots of different types of accidents that could happen to you if, here are some examples:
- Car accidents
- Motorbike accident a bicycle accidents
- Contracting an industrial disease contracted an industrial illness
- Food poisoning
- Medical negligence
- Slipped, tripped or fallen over in a public place
- Accidents while on holiday
- Workplace accidents
You may want to speak with the solicitors in Hawick, if any of these have happened to you through no fault of your own and you sustained injuries because of it.
There are certain criteria that relates to all personal injury compensation claim, this being:
- You should have been the blameless victim of an accident
- The accident should have happened within the last three years
- You should have needed medical treatment for your injuries
There are some variations to the three year rule, such as criminal injury claims there is a two year limit for and the same applies if your accident happened at sea or in the air. If you were a child at the time of the accident you have until your 21st birthday to claim, and if you have an industrial illness, the claim has to be made within three years of the diagnosis.
Other things that can be part of your claim when you use the solicitors in Hawick
Your injury compensation claim will be made up of several things, for instance:
- Replacement of damaged equipment and accessories
- Medical expenses such as extra prescriptions
- Travel costs if your car is of the road
- Cost of care if you can no longer look after yourself properly
- Cost of adapting or moving your home if you become disabled
- Anxiety and stress
- Pain and suffering
- Loss of earnings
Any cost or loss that is a direct result of the accident can be claimed for as can the impact the accident has on your life.
Making a personal injury compensation claim with the solicitors in Hawick
Accident Advice Helpline are one of the market leaders in the personal injury compensation claim industry, and we think we are the best! For over 13 years, we have been helping non-fault victims of accidents and crimes get access to justice, and claim the compensation that they were entitled to.
We have a freephone number, 0800 689 0500 or 0333 500 0993 from a mobile phone, and the advisers there will take your call in confidence, and discuss your case with you. You will find them to be friendly and professional and they will help you all they can and give you free claim advice
On our website there is a 30-second test that will help you decide if you qualify to make a claim, and if you do, what sort of level of compensation you could expect to receive.