How much could you claim?

Find out in 30 seconds...
Injured in the last 3 years?
Was the accident your fault?
Did you recieve medical attention?
Please tell us where you were injured
  • Please enter your full name
  • Please enter a valid name
  • Please enter your telephone number
  • Please enter a valid telephone number
  • Please read our Terms & Conditions

    "If you've been injured through no fault of your own you could be entitled to compensation. If you're unsure if you could claim, I recommend you call Accident Advice Helpline."

    Esther Rantzen

    Solicitors for Stock claims

    Personal Injury Solicitors in Stock

    Have you been injured in a cycling accident?

    Cycling is increasingly popular here in the UK and if you are a cyclist, you will understand just how dangerous it can be on the roads sometimes. Other road users certainly pose as a threat to cyclists – especially on busy roads and built up towns and cities. It’s unfortunate that cycling accidents are among the most common type of road traffic accidents that take place.

    Sadly, thousands of cyclists are seriously injured each year on UK roads. Those who are involved in accidents through the negligence of someone else endure serious injuries. Did you know, as a cyclist, these types of accidents can be compensated for? By contacting Accident Advice Helpline and speaking to us about your experience, you can may be able to begin a claim through our team of solicitors for Stock claims.

    Dealing with a cycling accident

    It can be very distressing having to deal with an accident. Especially when it was not your fault. It is highly important that you gather as much evidence as possible and you can find out more about the types of evidence we need by calling Accident Advice Helpline and speaking to an adviser.

    Once you are ready to get in touch and make a claim with our team of solicitors for Stock claims, it is important that you are able to prove the accident took place in the past three years, was the negligence of a third party or other road user and caused you to sustain injuries that needed medical assistance.Please note that we may require evidence of your medical records.

    Even if you are unsure at this point if you are entitled to claim, get in touch anyway just to make sure. 

    Open Claim Calculator

    Getting in touch with our solicitors for Stock claims

    To begin a claim for compensation through our solicitors for Stock claims, all you have to do is check out the Accident Advice Helpline website and then get in touch via phone (land line or mobile).  You can always contact us directly by phone – 24/7. Just pick up the phone and call 0800 689 0500 from a land line, and from your mobile you can dial 0333 500 0993 directly.  We will discuss the cycling accident you were involved in and the compensation you could be due.

    You may also notice on the Accident Advice Helpline website all of the other accidents that we can help people claim for. So, if there is something else you need to claim for such as an accident at work or while on holiday, speak to us about that today to find out if you are eligible. 

    Date Published: 3rd October 2015

    Author: David Brown

    Accident Advice Helpline (or AAH) is a trading style of Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited. Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited is a company registered in England and Wales with registration number 07931918, VAT 142 8192 16, registered office Dempster Building, Atlantic Way, Brunswick Business Park, Liverpool, L3 4UU and is an approved Alternative Business Structure authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority with licence number 591058 and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.

    Disclaimer: This website contains content contributed by third parties, therefore any opinions, comments or other information expressed on this site that do not relate to the business of AAHDL or its associated companies should be understood as neither being held or endorsed by this business.

    No-Win No-Fee: *Subject to insurance costs. Fee payable if case not pursued at client's request.