Wherever you live, whether its in Felixstowe or in another part of Britain, if you were injured in an accident that was not your own fault, then you may be entitled to make an injury claim using the solicitors in Felixstowe at Accident Advice Helpline. For most victims it will be the first time they have made a claim, and there are questions they would like answered.
How much compensation can the solicitors in Felixstowe secure for me?
As every accident and injury is different, how much compensation the solicitors in Felixstowe will get for you depends on lots of different factors, for instance:
- The severity of your injury
- The recovery time and prognosis for the future
- The amount of trauma you have been caused
- The impact on your life
- Loss of earnings
- Private medical treatment
- Cost of care if your are no longer able to look after yourself
- Any other costs or losses which were a direct result of the accident
The solicitors in Felixstowe will ensure they account for all of these items when they are making your personal injury claim.
Who will pay me?
The person who is responsible for your accident is not usually the person who will pay your compensation. as in most of cases they will be insured one way or another. It is the insurance company that normally settles the claim. It does depend on the type of accident though and could be:
- Employers’ liability insurance if your accident was work related.
- A motor insurance company if you had a road traffic accident
- Public liability insurance if you had a slip, trip or fall or were injured in any way while in a public place
- Product liability insurance would settle a claim against a manufacturer
It is not just insurance companies that have to be dealt with. Some organisations, such as government departments and agencies, do not have insurance and you have to deal with them directly.Open Claim Calculator
Is making a claim easy?
For you to try and make the claim yourself, no it would not be. Making a claim is a legal process and you should use a law firm to process it for you. If you use Accident Advice Helpline it will not only be easy, you will receive the highest quality service that is quick and efficient.
We have in house solicitors who are experienced and professional in dealing with large organisations. They all work on a no win no fee* basis so you need not worry about funding your claim.
Contact Accident Advice Helpline on our freephone number, 0800 180 4123, and discuss your case with one of our friendly and efficient advisors. They are there to make your life easier and to assist you all they can.
Alternatively on our website there is the free 30-second test, which is meant to give you a rough estimate of how much personal injury compensation you may be awarded.