One of the most common reason that a car crash happens is because of a lack of concentration by the driver. Although there are many other different ways that a car crash can happen, it is the reason given by most drivers that admit the accident was their fault.
If you are injured severely enough to need medical treatment, in an accident that was not your fault, you might want to speak with the solicitors in Felindre about making a personal injury claim.
Injuries from a car crash might mean you need the services of the solicitors in Felindre
If you are in a car crash and are injured as a result, then you should be contacting the solicitors in Felindre at Accident Advice Helpline so they can help you to make an injury compensation claim.
- If you were a passenger that has been injured it doesn’t matter which driver is at fault, the blame was not yours.
- If you have needed medical attention for your injuries
- If the accident happened within the last three years
- If you were the driver but did not cause the accident
Some concerns that might have to be dealt with
There could be several people who might be responsible for settling your injury compensation claim. The main ones are:
- Motor Insurers Bureau if the other driver turns out to be uninsured, or in the case of a hit and run, untraceable. All insurers that offer motor insurance have to be a member of the MIB, they have to pay them a levy each year and supply them with information for a central database that details all the insured vehicles in the UK. The MIB is meant to make sure that injured parties do not lose out because of the lack of insurance on the part of the person at fault
- A manufacturer, if it turns out the accident was caused by something defective, for example the brakes.
- Insurance companies
- Local authorities responsible for maintenance of the highways, if the accident has been caused by a pothole or bad road surface
You may be able to make an injury compensation claim, if you are injured in an accident that was not your fault, then you should contact Accident Advice Helpline to speak to the solicitors in Felindre.
Using the law firm Accident Advice Helpline
Accident Advice Helpline is the law firm you should deal with when making a personal injury compensation claim.
We have the experience and expertise to give your claim the best chance of success and will make sure that every aspect of it is considered to maximise the amount of compensation you receive.
You can complete the 30-second test on our website, or you can telephone our freephone number, 0800 689 0500, where our advisers are waiting to take your call, to assist you all they can in getting your personal injury compensation claim into motion.