Accident Advice Helpline are here to help cyclists, and any other victims, ensure they get the best possible results from their injury claims, making sure they have as little hassle as possible.
We have a team of experts including the solicitors in Exford that are available to deal with matters for you. They are specialists in cycling injury claims and:
- They understand the needs of cyclists and have handled countless cycle claims, ensuring that the cyclist has proper representation
- If your accident involved a motor vehicle, the driver will have their insurance company to act on their behalf, the cyclist is left to sort matters for him/her self
- They will help you deal with local authorities if badly maintained roads caused the accident. The authority and insurance company will have legal teams to act on their behalf, they can be intimidating for the cyclist to deal with by themselves, and will try their best to ensure the fault is with the cyclist, amassing information from you when they are appearing to be helpful but really building a case against you.
- They will ensure that you are properly compensated for your injuries
- They will ensure that your cycle, clothing and accessories are properly compensated for, so that you can replace them at the cycle shop of your choice
Things to do after the accident happens, before contacting the solicitors in Exford
Calling the police should be the first action that happens after a road accident occurs because of if someone is injured, or it is causing a hazard to other road users.
The police should then take all the necessary information and fill out reports and speak to any witnesses.
The police may think that it is not necessary because insurance and other details have been given, and maybe the injuries appear to minor. But what if it turns out that the drivers insurance is invalid for some reason, or they have given you false details. It is nothing unusual for cycle claims to be have to be dealt with by the Motor Insurers Bureau.
Some times the severity of an injury is not immediately apparent and can take time to develop. If your accident has been within the last three years you can still make a claim, and should contact the solicitors in Exford at Accident Advice Helpline for assistance. There is a free phone number, 0800 689 0500 or from your mobile on 0333 500 0993, where you can speak to one of our trained friendly advisors.
Getting The Right Advice from Accident Advice Helpline
Accident Advice Helpline has many years experience dealing with cycle claims, and is fully aware of the correct and proper manner to handle these. As the cyclist you need the best advice and experts to deal with insurance companies on your behalf, and obtain the best compensation package for you.
Contacting Accident Advice Helpline is completely free, either using our free phone number or via the website, where you can complete the 30-second test for some guidance as to the amount you may be awarded.