Wherever you live in the UK, we hope that you won’t be involved in an accident that was not your fault and as a result suffer from facial injuries, as this could mean using solicitors at Accident Advice Helpline to claim compensation.
When we say a facial injury, this could mean an injury affecting anywhere from your forehead to the base of your jaw, and could include any of the following:
- Disfigurement or scarring is the most visual of the facial injuries. The compensation awards for this are normally greater for women than men, although men will receive a similar amount if they are models, for example.
- The eyes can be damaged and sight affected. Sometimes blindness can happen as a result of a facial injury.
- Fractured bones. This can vary, as there are several bones in the face. A broken jawbone can create eating and speech difficulties, while a broken nose can create breathing problems. Some broken bones could cause a deformity of facial features.
- Damage to the teeth is often overlooked as a facial injury, yet loosing teeth can put the victim through a lot of pain and expense to have them replaced with false teeth.
If any facial injury happens to you because of an accident that was not your fault, then it might be time to make a personal injury claim.
How people will stress over a facial injury
People who have facial injuries can be extremely embarrassed, as these types of injuries can be very visual, especially if its scarring or deformities. Here at Accident Advice Helpline, we understand the stress through which people can go, and will examine every aspect of the injury claim, including:
- Loss of earnings, past and future;
- Extra medical costs;
- Any other cost or loss that is a direct result of the accident;
- Pain and suffering; and
- Anxiety and stress.
Looking for solicitors in Englishcombe?
Although we do not have injury solicitors in Englishcombe we can still represent you and your claim. This is because we are a national firm that works across the whole of the UK. So if you need injury solicitors in Englishcombe look no further than our expert service.Open Claim Calculator
We were established in 2000 to provide access to justice for blameless victims of accidents. We have helped thousands of claimants to achieve success in their personal injury compensation claims, many of which have been for facial injuries.
We have in-house solicitors experienced in dealing with these cases, who will look at every aspect of your claim to ensure that you receive the amount you should in compensation, while causing you as little hassle as possible.
You can contact us on our freephone helpline number, 0800 689 0500 from a landline or 0333 500 0993 from a mobile, to speak to one of our friendly advisors. They will discuss your case with you and start the processes if you wish to proceed. You will not need to find any money to start your claim, as we operate on a no win no fee basis, so don’t let cash stop you from claiming what is rightfully yours.