Whether you live in Emborough or another part of the UK, it does not matter — an accident could happen to you at any moment, in any place. If this happens to you, it was not your fault and you suffer an injury, then you should speak to the solicitors at Accident Advice Helpline to assist you in making a personal injury compensation claim.
Our solicitors will need you to fit the criteria
To be able to make a personal injury compensation claim, there are certain criteria that have to be met:
- You should have sustained injuries in an accident;
- Medical attention should have been required for the injuries;
- The accident should have happened within the last three years; and
- The accident should have been caused by someone else.
You may be able to use solicitors to make a personal injury compensation claim if you fit with these criteria. That is what UK laws says, and it is a legal right for you to not only claim compensation for your injuries, but also to recover any costs and expenses incurred because of the accident.
Here at Accident Advice Helpline, we will deal with any accident
Accident Advice Helpline will deal with any type of accident – we have not yet found an accident for which you cannot claim, but the ones across which we come most often are:
- Work-related injuries;
- Industrial illness or disease;
- Clinical negligence;
- Defective product accidents;
- Slips, trips or falls;
- Travel accidents;
- Food poisoning;
- Accidents at school, college or university;
- Car crashes, whether it be the driver, a passenger or a pedestrian injured;
- Motorbike accidents; and
- Cycling accidents.
Accidents are usually sudden and unexpected, and can impact greatly on the lives of the victims.
What we will claim for
When we make your injury claim, we will ask you about the other things that can affect your claim – we need to make sure that every area is looked at in order to get the maximum amount of compensation for you. For instance:
- Any extra medical costs you have incurred;
- Travel costs;
- Care costs if you are no longer able to properly look after yourself;
- The impact envisaged on your life, now and for the future;
- The severity of your injuries; and
- Loss of earnings and if you are likely to be able to return to work.
Looking for solicitors in Emborough?
We don’t have injury solicitors in Emborough working for us however we can still help you with your claim. This is because we are a national firm that works throughout the UK. So if you need injury solicitors in Emborough or anywhere else look no further than our expert service.
We are experts in dealing with personal injury compensation claims. We have been dealing with them for over 15 years and have helped many thousands of claimants get the compensation to which they were entitled. On our website, there is a 30-second test which will help you to ascertain whether or not you qualify to make and claim. If you do, then it will also give you a rough idea of the amount you can expect to receive
Our freephone number is 0800 689 0500 from a landline or dial 0333 500 0993 from a mobile. There, you will find friendly, helpful advisors who are a mine of information about personal injury claims. If you need to speak with solicitors to claim compensation, you can do no better than contacting Accident Advice Helpline.