In you are involved in any type of accident that was not your fault and injured your brain as a result, then you (or someone close to you) should contact the solicitors at Accident Advice Helpline to assist you in making a personal compensation injury claim.
Brain injuries suffered in accidents can be the reason you need to use solicitors
Your brain is a very precious organ; it is very fragile and easily damaged in the event of a head injury. The majority of head injuries are caused in accidents. If you are not at fault for the accident, then you may be able to make a personal injury claim using the services of solicitors at Accident Advice Helpline.
There are lots of different types of brain injuries, just some of them being:
- Closed head injury, which is where the impact has not broken the skull;
- Penetrating head injury, where an object fractures the skull and enters the brain causing untold damage;
- Diffuse brain injury, where the brain is thrown around within the skull, and hitting the skull can cause damage in several areas;
- Brain confusion, where bruised or swollen brain tissue occurs when the skull is cracked or broken; and
- Concussion, which is the mildest and most common of brain injuries but can still have devastating long-term effects.
Every one is different, so it is impossible to predict how you will react to having one of these injuries, but our solicitors will take everything into account when helping you to make your personal injury claim.
The life-changing effects of a brain injury
Because everyone is different, if you have the same accident and the same injury you might react totally different to another person. Some the most common symptoms for brain injuries are:
- Difficulty with balance, coordination or walking;
- Weakness or paralysis;
- Speed of thought;
- Memory loss;
- Changes in emotional reactions and behaviour;
- Altered sense of smell, taste or touch;
- Loss of or altered speech; and
- Short concentration span.
Looking for solicitors in Edenbridge?
Accident Advice Helpline are exceptional in dealing with brain injury cases, and if you or someone else on your behalf wants to make an injury claim then we will handle this for you. A brain injury can leave the victim unable to cope with their own affairs, but this does not mean that they should lose out on their compensation.
We were established in 2000 to provide access to justice for the blameless victims of accidents, and we have been very successful in this field. We are a full service law firm who specialise in personal injury claims.
Although we do not have injury solicitors in Edenbridge we can still represent you and your claim. This is because we are a national firm that works across the whole of the UK. So if you need injury solicitors in Edenbridge look no further than our expert service.
Our freephone number 0800 689 0500 is manned by advisors who you will find friendly and compassionate. They will talk to you in confidence, give you free advice, and if you wish to continue with your personal injury compensation claim, put the wheels in motion.
Date Published: 25th March 2014
Author: David Brown