In order to get the right treatment for any illness you are suffering from, you need to explain your symptoms as accurately as you can to your doctor. It is up to your doctor to find a treatment option that works for you, however it is not possible for this to happen if they do not understand the symptoms correctly. It is up to you to be as accurate as possible so that you can get the treatment you need.
- Bring a medical history with you. Your medical history may or may not be relevant to your current problem, but it is worth bringing it with you anyway so that your doctor can decide whether or not it is affecting what you are currently suffering from.
- Give a short summary of why you are there. Don’t go into detail at first, but let your doctor know the main reason you are visiting in a short sentence. This will give the doctor an idea of what they are looking for.
- Answer questions thoroughly. Your doctor will ask you questions to narrow down what the problem is, and this is where you should be more descriptive. Don’t feel like you are wasting time by talking about something which may not be relevant; mention everything.
- Mention timings of your symptoms. If your symptoms are worse in the morning or evening then this could be relevant. You should also mention when the symptoms began and when they recur if necessary.
- Explain what makes your symptoms better or worse. If you have found ways of making the pain better at home then mention this, as how it can be treated can give an indication as to what you are suffering from.
Looking for injury solicitors in Dunster?
Although we do not have injury solicitors in Dunster we can still represent you and your claim. This is because we are a national firm that works across the whole of the UK. So if you need injury solicitors in Dunster look no further than our expert service.
Call Accident Advice Helpline on 0800 689 0500, or 0333 500 0993 from a mobile to speak to the team about your situation. The team will talk you through what happened, and help you to work out whether or not you have a good case for compensation. If you do then you will be passed over to our solicitors, who will work with you on a 100% ‘no win, no fee*’ basis to get you the compensation you deserve. Your solicitor will also work on your behalf, so you shouldn’t have to go to court, and will keep you updated throughout your claim.