How much could you claim?

Find out in 30 seconds...
Injured in the last 3 years?
Was the accident your fault?
Did you recieve medical attention?
Please tell us where you were injured
  • Please enter your full name
  • Please enter a valid name
  • Please enter your telephone number
  • Please enter a valid telephone number
  • Please read our Terms & Conditions

    "If you've been injured through no fault of your own you could be entitled to compensation. If you're unsure if you could claim, I recommend you call Accident Advice Helpline."

    Esther Rantzen

    Solicitors in Downe

    Personal Injury Solicitors in Downe

    Have you been looking at various websites on the internet with the intention of finding solicitors in Downe? There are, of course, many solicitors in Downe. They offer all kinds of different legal services to people who are encountering issues or difficulties. Do you know what kind of legal service you actually require? If you do, then it will be a lot easier to find the right kind of solicitors in Downe. If you don’t, finding solicitors in Downe that can help you may take some time. However, if your issue pertains to injuries from an accident that was not your fault, then perhaps this article can help you, so read on.

    You need personal injury solicitors in Downe

    When you are hurt because of someone else’s fault, you need the help of personal injury solicitors. They can fight your case for you in court if you have experienced any of the following:

    • Injuries or a waning in your physical health as the result of medical negligence or misdiagnosis
    • Injuries caused by an accident at work due to the fact that your employers neglected their duty of care towards you
    • Injuries caused by a road traffic accident that you were not personally responsible for
    • Injuries caused by a slip, trip or fall somewhere outdoors or in a building visited by the public

    Three years is too long

    There is one hard and fast rule when it comes to personal injury claims. They expire three years after the date the injuries were sustained in the vast majority of cases. Thus it is well worth taking prompt action if you feel that you have a personal injury claim. You most certainly do not want to miss out on receiving a significant sum of money just because you waited too long to get started.

    So who is going to help you?

    There are so many choices when it comes to personal injury law firms that it can be difficult to know where to start. Our firm, Accident Advice Helpline, is one of the best around. We operate across the entire UK, so we can help you regardless of whether you live in England, Scotland, Wales or Northern Ireland. We have been winning personal injury claims for clients since 2000. We value and appreciate every client that works with us, and do all we can to get them the success they deserve in court.

    Extra information is available

    To learn more about Accident Advice Helpline or your claim, please get in touch with one of our amiable advisors on the number 0800 689 0500, or 0333 500 0993 if you are using your mobile.

    Open Claim Calculator

    Date Published: 15th April 2017

    Author: Jan Newell

    Accident Advice Helpline (or AAH) is a trading style of Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited. Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited is a company registered in England and Wales with registration number 07931918, VAT 142 8192 16, registered office Dempster Building, Atlantic Way, Brunswick Business Park, Liverpool, L3 4UU and is an approved Alternative Business Structure authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority with licence number 591058 and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.

    Disclaimer: This website contains content contributed by third parties, therefore any opinions, comments or other information expressed on this site that do not relate to the business of AAHDL or its associated companies should be understood as neither being held or endorsed by this business.

    No-Win No-Fee: *Subject to insurance costs. Fee payable if case not pursued at client's request.