If you’re looking for personal injury solicitors in Dollar, you’re likely looking to make a compensation claim. You can do this if you have been injured in an accident for which someone else was responsible. For the best help and advice, call Accident Advice Helpline.
If you need help call Accident Advice Helpline
Accident Advice Helpline are personal injury specialists. With over 15 years’ experience, we have handled most types of accident claim. Some of the things we can help you with are:
- Road traffic accidents. These can include drivers, passengers, pedestrians, cyclists and motorcyclists.
- Accidents at work. From a slip, trip or fall to a life-changing machinery accident.
- Industrial illnesses and injuries. From repetitive strain injury, vibration white finger or life threatening illnesses such as asbestosis.
- Food poisoning. From a meal out or badly stored food.
- Faulty goods. From burns and electric shocks, to broken bones if items collapse.
This is by no means a comprehensive list, and our trained advisors will be happy to confirm if you will benefit from the help of solicitors in Dollar.
Find out if you can use solicitors in Dollar
Most solicitors in Dollar will ask you to arrange a meeting so that a solicitor can assess your claim. Accident Advice Helpline can do this over the phone. Our advisors can talk you through the process.
- A compensation claim can be made if someone else was at fault for causing your accident.
- You have a time limit to start a claim, so make sure you call within 3 years of your accident.
- You will need medical evidence. This can be obtained if you were treated by a doctor following the accident.
If you are eligible to claim, we can then provide an estimate of your compensation. If you decide to go ahead, we can handle your paperwork for you so you won’t need to arrange a visit.
Start your claim today
If you’re looking for help and advice after a non-fault accident, all you have to do is discuss your accident with one of our advisors. If you call 0800 689 0500 from a landline the call is free, or you can call us on 0333 500 0993 from a mobile.
You don’t have to worry about funding your claim, as we always work on a no-win, no-fee basis. This means you won’t have to pay any money upfront. If you’re unsure about a claim, let Accident Advice Helpline put your mind at rest. Call and speak to us today.
Date Published: 29th May 2014
Author: Claire Billips