How much could you claim?

Find out in 30 seconds...
Injured in the last 3 years?
Was the accident your fault?
Did you recieve medical attention?
Please tell us where you were injured
  • Please enter your full name
  • Please enter a valid name
  • Please enter your telephone number
  • Please enter a valid telephone number
  • Please read our Terms & Conditions

    "If you've been injured through no fault of your own you could be entitled to compensation. If you're unsure if you could claim, I recommend you call Accident Advice Helpline."

    Esther Rantzen

    Solicitors in Clifford

    Personal Injury Solicitors in Clifford

    If you have had been injured in an accident in Clifford, then you probably have lots of questions that need answering. Chiefly, you probably want to know what your legal rights are and whether or not you can seek financial remuneration for what has no doubt been a traumatic time for you and your family.

    The answer to this question is straightforward – you have the legal right to make a claim if you have been injured in an accident that was not your fault. And you can make a claim against an individual, a business or a public institution for the likes of accidents in the workplace, slips, trips and falls and road traffic accidents. Many people believe that they cannot make a claim due to the complexity of their accident, but this simply is not true – our solicitors can help you to get the compensation that you deserve.

    The process starts with talking to our claims advisors and solicitors, who are at hand to ascertain your eligibility for making a claim and to answer all of your questions.

    They can be reached on our 24/7 Helpline on 0800 689 0500 or from your mobile on 0333 500 0993. The fantastic thing about this service that we provide is that it is wholly unbiased and you have no obligation to make a claim at any stage. It is simply there to help you get informed and make the right decision moving forward for you and your family.

    Am I eligible to make a claim for compensation?

    While you have the legal right to make a claim if you have been injured in an accident that was not your fault, whether you are still eligible depends on when your accident happened.

    Open Claim Calculator

    If legal proceedings are not started in court within three years, then your case will be time-barred, meaning you cannot bring the claim forward. This rule applies to 99% of cases, and the remaining 1% of cases are allowed through where the victim has been treated under the Mental Health Act 1983, or where the victim can otherwise show that they lacked the mental capacity to make a claim during the standard 3 year limit.

    This limit also doesn’t apply to minors (people under 18 years of age). Somebody can make a claim on their behalf at any time. But minors only have 3 years from the date of their 18th birthday to make a claim, so time is still of the essence if this is the case with you.

    Looking for solicitors in Clifford?

    We don’t have injury solicitors in Clifford working for us however we can still help you with your claim. This is because we are a national firm that works throughout the UK. So if you need injury solicitors in Clifford or anywhere else look no further than our expert service.

    If you believe you are eligible to claim or you want to find out if you are, discuss your case with our solicitors today. Call us on 0800 689 0500 or from your mobile on 0333 500 0993.

    Date Published: 25th May 2014

    Author: David Brown

    Accident Advice Helpline (or AAH) is a trading style of Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited. Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited is a company registered in England and Wales with registration number 07931918, VAT 142 8192 16, registered office Dempster Building, Atlantic Way, Brunswick Business Park, Liverpool, L3 4UU and is an approved Alternative Business Structure authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority with licence number 591058 and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.

    Disclaimer: This website contains content contributed by third parties, therefore any opinions, comments or other information expressed on this site that do not relate to the business of AAHDL or its associated companies should be understood as neither being held or endorsed by this business.

    No-Win No-Fee: *Subject to insurance costs. Fee payable if case not pursued at client's request.