If you have been the victim of an accident that was not your fault in Cleveland, then our solicitors can help. You might find that your injuries stop you from working or otherwise affect you financially, or indeed your quality of life. Our in-house solicitors specialise in helping people just like you to claim the financial compensation that they are legally entitled to. And if you have been injured in an accident that was not your fault, then it’s only fair that you are not affected by it financially.
Our solicitors have worked on many cases, including slips, trips and falls on the high street and road traffic accidents involving cyclists and pedestrians. No matter what accident you have had, you could be owed thousands of pounds. That money could be used to pay for your medical bills or simply to cover your recovery period whilst you can’t work.
Take advantage of the free, no obligation advice that our experienced and compassionate claims advisors provide today. Give our 24/7 Helpline a call on Freephone 0800 689 0500 or from your mobile on 0333 500 0993 and get answers to all of your questions. There is no obligation to make a claim over the phone and you will benefit from the advice and information that our claims advisors will provide – thousands of people already have.
Must-know information about making a claim
If you are thinking about making a claim, the following must-know information will help you to ascertain whether or not doing so is right for you:
- You have 3 years from the date your injuries became clear to make a claim;
- For minors, this 3 year limit begins from the date of their 18th birthday;
- It takes a minimum of 6 months to process a claim, but most take 7-12 months;
- No win, no fee agreements are also called ‘conditional free agreements’. These agreements stipulate that you will not have to pay your own solicitor’s fees if your claim loses. However, you may be liable for the other side’s costs.
- You can make a claim for injuries sustained in any kind of accident, so long as the accident was not your fault;
- If have found yourself out of pocket, not to worry. You can claim for general damages (your injury) and special damages (out-of-pocket expenses);
- Your solicitor only gets paid if your claim wins, so they have a natural interest in ensuring that your claim for compensation is as strong as possible.
Looking for injury solicitors in Cleveland?
We don’t have injury solicitors in Cleveland working for us however we can still help you with your claim. This is because we are a national firm that works throughout the UK. So if you need injury solicitors in Cleveland or anywhere else look no further than our expert service.
If you have been injured in an accident and you wish to seek advice from solicitors in Cleveland in or anywhere else, give us a call today on 0800 689 0500 or from your mobile on 0333 500 0993.
Date Published: 25th May 2014
Author: David Brown