Could you benefit from AAH’s solicitors’ claim experience?
At Accident Advice Helpline (AAH) we have been working for over ten years to bring compensation to thousands of victims who have been injured through no fault of their own in accidents in public areas, on the road, or in the workplace. Regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority and endorsed by consumer champion Esther Rantzen, we are one of the UK’s leading claims management companies.
The lawyers we work with are specialists in dealing with personal injury claims involving:An accident at work (can include claims for repetitive strain injury, construction or industrial injuries, industrial deafness and vibration white finger).
- A trip, slip or fall in a public place (for example on an uneven pavement or a slippery surface which has not been clearly identified).
- A road traffic accident (you can claim for compensation if you have been injured as the driver or passenger of a vehicle, pedestrian or a cyclist).
- Medical negligence (including clinical or dental malpractice and surgical errors).
AAH – the link between yourself and your solicitors claim
At AAH we can find the best lawyer injury specialist for your case. We work with a network of over 200 legal professionals who all work on a ‘no win, no fee*’ basis, so you can relax in the knowledge that you will not have to pay anything up front in order to benefit from our expert legal advice.
As a claims management company, we act as the link between yourself and your solicitor, ensuring that the claims process runs as smoothly as possible and you receive the guidance you need every step of the way.
Our friendly, fully-trained advisors are available to help you free on 0800 180 4123, and the helpline is open 7 days a week.Open Claim Calculator
What information might you need to provide during the solicitors’ claim process?
Your solicitor will take you step by step through the claims process; however this is the sort of information they might require from you in order to claim compensation for your injury:
- Date of the accident
- Details of where and how it happened
- Contact details for any witnesses at the scene
- Information detailing the nature of your injury
- Confirmation of the medical diagnosis of your injury
- Records of any medical treatment received
- Proof of loss of earnings and other financial expenses which are the result of the injury
- Documents relating to any insurance policies you have (such as household or motor insurance)
How can I start the solicitors’ claim process?
Should you want to take legal action to claim compensation from an individual, employer, business or local authority for illness or injuries you have sustained through no fault of your own, take just 30 seconds now to try our compensation for a realistic idea of the amount of compensation you might be able to receive.
Or call us, free on 0800 180 4123 and speak to an advisor about starting the solicitors claim process today.