Solicitors in Chelsfield


Chelsfield is a town in south east London in the London Borough of Bromley. At the time the Domesday Book was compiled (1086) it was called Cillesfelle, meaning “the land of Ceol,” which was a man’s name. You may not be able to find a firm of solicitors in Chelsfield, but if you need a personal injury solicitor to help you file a compensation claim, call us at Accident Advice Helpline on one of our freephone numbers below.

Solicitors in Chelsfield

People need different solicitors in Chelsfield to help with any legal matter that might arise, such as to contest a will, to make a will, for conveyancing purposes when buying a property, and so on. Personal injury solicitors specialise in making personal injury compensation claims on behalf of clients who have sustained injuries in accidents that were not their fault, and those who have been diagnosed with an illness or disease caused by another person’s negligence.

Solicitors in Chelsfield may be able to help you build a case to prove that you were an innocent victim of an accident, or to prove that your illness was caused by a specific person’s negligence in respect to you. If you are to have a chance of being awarded personal injury compensation, you must prove that responsibility lies with another person, either for an accident or an illness.

What documents do I need to file a claim?

If the police were called to the scene of your accident, they will have given you a copy of their report, and this should be made available to your personal injury solicitor. You would also need your medical report and your doctor’s prognosis of when or if you are likely to fully recover from the injury or illness. You would also need proof of your identity, such as your driver’s licence or passport. It is possible that you may be asked to attend another medical examination so that a second opinion can be obtained.

How long before I receive compensation?

If your claim can be settled out of court, you may receive compensation within six to nine months. However, if it has to go through the courts it could take years to reach a reasonable settlement. You should therefore file your personal injury compensation claim as soon as you possibly can after the accident, or after being informed of your illness.

Accident Advice Helpline

If you need any help or advice about your potential claim, call us at Accident Advice Helpline now. You can call us at any time, any day of the year, as our freephone lines are always open. Call 0800 689 0500 from a landline, or 0333 500 0993 from a mobile. Don’t delay: call us now for expert legal advice.

  • Was this Helpful ?
  • Yes   No

How much you could claim?

Two QUICK ways to find:
  1. Call us at 0800 689 0500 or 0333 500 0993 from your mobile OR
  2. Use our Claim Calculator

Disclaimer: This website contains content contributed by third parties, therefore any opinions, comments or other information expressed on this site that do not relate to the business of AAHDL or its associated companies should be understood as neither being held or endorsed by this business.

Claim Calculator
Find out in 30 seconds how much YOU could claim...
  • Please tell us where you were injured
  • Please enter your full name
  • Please enter a valid name
  • Please enter your telephone number
  • Please enter a valid telephone number
  • Terms and Conditions*Required

Can I Claim?

Esther says "The law states that if you’ve been injured and someone else is to blame, you are entitled to compensation." Read more >

Claim Calculator ► Accident Types ►

How Much Could I Claim?

It only takes 30 seconds to find out how much compensation you could receive. Take the 30 second test now.>

30 Second test ► Claim Form ►

Why Choose Us?

"When they say they are 100% no-win, no-fee*, they mean it. I would recommend Accident Advice Helpline to anybody." Read more >

No-Win, No-Fee*? ► Testimonials ►

Claim Now

"They were ever so professional ... they knew exactly what I was going through ... I received over £4500." Read more >

Claim Form ► Call Me Back ►
Is there anything wrong with this page? ( Help us Improve )