How much could you claim?

Find out in 30 seconds...
Injured in the last 3 years?
Was the accident your fault?
Did you recieve medical attention?
Please tell us where you were injured
  • Please enter your full name
  • Please enter a valid name
  • Please enter your telephone number
  • Please enter a valid telephone number
  • Please read our Terms & Conditions

    "If you've been injured through no fault of your own you could be entitled to compensation. If you're unsure if you could claim, I recommend you call Accident Advice Helpline."

    Esther Rantzen

    Solicitors in Cheadle

    There are two places called Cheadle in England; one is a town in Greater Manchester, in Cheshire, while the other is in Staffordshire, and you could probably find solicitors in Cheadle in both these places. Both modern Cheadles were mentioned in the Domesday Book of 1086 and both have long histories of settlement.

    Solicitors in Cheadle

    If you can prove that the accident in which you were injured was no fault of yours, you may be entitled to make a personal injury compensation claim, as long as you do so in time. There are expiry dates for making claims, most of which are within a three year period, although you shouldn’t assume that you have this amount of time to file your particular claim. Solicitors in Cheadle can help you by explaining how long you have in which to make your claim. You can also find this out from us at Accident Advice Helpline. You would have three years from the date of being told you had the illness to file a personal injury compensation claim if you can prove it was the result of the negligence of another person.

    Fairground accidents

    There are strict health and safety guidelines set out for owners of fairgrounds, which must be strictly adhered to. If you are unlucky enough to have an accident at a fairground you may be entitled to claim compensation, if it can be proven that you were not to blame for the accident. You might trip over a cable which was concealed by long grass, and if you were injured you may be able to make a claim against the owner of the fairground.

    It is easy to slip, trip and fall if liquid or food has been spilled and not cleaned up. If negligence on the part of staff can be proven to have caused an accident, then you may be entitled to make a personal injury compensation claim against the owner of the fairground.

    If a ride breaks down and you are injured, it may be possible to claim compensation for any injuries you sustain, as rides should be maintained on a regular basis. If a spouse, partner of child has a fatal accident and it can be proven that they were not responsible for it, you may be entitled to make a claim for compensation on their behalf.

    Open Claim Calculator

    Accident Advice Helpline

    If you think that you have a potential personal injury compensation claim to make, call us at Accident Advice Helpline and we will do our best to answer your questions and advise you. You can call us at any time on one of our freephone numbers which are: – 0800 689 0500 for landline calls, or 0333 500 0993 for calls from mobiles. Why not call us now for expert legal advice?

    Date Published: 22nd May 2014

    Author: leva20

    Accident Advice Helpline (or AAH) is a trading style of Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited. Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited is a company registered in England and Wales with registration number 07931918, VAT 142 8192 16, registered office Dempster Building, Atlantic Way, Brunswick Business Park, Liverpool, L3 4UU and is an approved Alternative Business Structure authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority with licence number 591058 and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.

    Disclaimer: This website contains content contributed by third parties, therefore any opinions, comments or other information expressed on this site that do not relate to the business of AAHDL or its associated companies should be understood as neither being held or endorsed by this business.

    No-Win No-Fee: *Subject to insurance costs. Fee payable if case not pursued at client's request.