Solicitors in Charnock Richard

Hispanic Female Lawyer in a Law Office

Charnock Richard is an unusual place name, but a landowner in the 13th century decided to give the place his first name, Richard, to distinguish the village from Charnock Heath. There is a manor house in the area which dates back to the 10th century. Charnock Richard is now a small village in Lancashire and it has given its name to a motorway service station too. As Charnock Richard is a small village, there probably aren’t any solicitors Charnock Richard-based, so if you are looking for a personal injury solicitor to help you make a personal injury compensation claim, call us at Accident Advice Helpline and we will probably be able to put you in touch with just the expert you need.

What could solicitors in Charnock Richard do for me?

If you need personal injury solicitors in Charnock Richard or elsewhere, you may have injuries which you sustained in an accident that was not your fault. Your solicitors in Charnock Richard, for example, could help build a case to prove conclusively that the accident was in no way your fault. However, although you usually have three years to make a claim for injuries, you would be well-advised to contact a firm of solicitors near you (or call us at Accident Advice Helpline) to find out precisely how long you have to make your claim, as some accidents and the injuries sustained in them must be claimed in a much shorter length of time.

A personal injury can also be an illness that has been contracted because of another person’s negligence, and you can also make a personal injury compensation claim for such an illness. You and your personal injury solicitor would have to be able to prove the illness or disease was the result of someone else’s negligence. You have three years in which to make a claim for this type of illness.

Food poisoning

Food poisoning is an illness which might have been caused by another person’s negligence. If you have eaten food which was contaminated with bacteria, you may become ill. If you had a meal at a local restaurant and then developed symptoms of food poisoning, you should have medical treatment and your GP should inform the local officers of the Food Standards Agency so that an epidemic can be avoided. The food you ate may not have been thoroughly cleaned, or the meat or fish may have been under-cooked, and you could be able to prove that the negligence of the catering staff had caused your illness.

Accident Advice Helpline

If you believe that you have a personal injury compensation claim to file, but you don’t quite know what to do, call us at Accident Advice Helpline at any time of day or night; our lines are always open. Call us on one of our freephone numbers: 0800 689 0500 for landlines, or 0333 500 0993 for mobiles. Why not call us now for expert legal advice about your potential claim?

  • Was this Helpful ?
  • Yes   No

How much you could claim?

Two QUICK ways to find:
  1. Call us at 0800 689 0500 or 0333 500 0993 from your mobile OR
  2. Use our Claim Calculator

Disclaimer: This website contains content contributed by third parties, therefore any opinions, comments or other information expressed on this site that do not relate to the business of AAHDL or its associated companies should be understood as neither being held or endorsed by this business.

Claim Calculator
Find out in 30 seconds how much YOU could claim...
  • Please tell us where you were injured
  • Please enter your full name
  • Please enter a valid name
  • Please enter your telephone number
  • Please enter a valid telephone number
  • Terms and Conditions*Required

Can I Claim?

Esther says "The law states that if you’ve been injured and someone else is to blame, you are entitled to compensation." Read more >

Claim Calculator ► Accident Types ►

How Much Could I Claim?

It only takes 30 seconds to find out how much compensation you could receive. Take the 30 second test now.>

30 Second test ► Claim Form ►

Why Choose Us?

"When they say they are 100% no-win, no-fee*, they mean it. I would recommend Accident Advice Helpline to anybody." Read more >

No-Win, No-Fee*? ► Testimonials ►

Claim Now

"They were ever so professional ... they knew exactly what I was going through ... I received over £4500." Read more >

Claim Form ► Call Me Back ►
Is there anything wrong with this page? ( Help us Improve )