How much could you claim?

Find out in 30 seconds...
Injured in the last 3 years?
Was the accident your fault?
Did you recieve medical attention?
Please tell us where you were injured
  • Please enter your full name
  • Please enter a valid name
  • Please enter your telephone number
  • Please enter a valid telephone number
  • Please read our Terms & Conditions

    "If you've been injured through no fault of your own you could be entitled to compensation. If you're unsure if you could claim, I recommend you call Accident Advice Helpline."

    Esther Rantzen

    Solicitors in Chafford Hundred

    Chafford Hundred is a relatively new town which is just outside the Greater London border. Building began in the town in the 1980s and it has a railway station for commuters who work in London. Prior to the construction of Chafford Hundred there was a chalk quarry on the site, while the rest of the land was given over to agriculture.

    There may, or may not be a firm of solicitors Chafford Hundred based there, but if you need to file any type of personal injury compensation claim, call us at Accident Advice Helpline and we will do our best to put you in touch with one of our team of expert personal injury solicitors.

    Why would I need solicitors Chafford Hundred?

    You may have been injured in an accident and wish to make a personal injury compensation claim, and to do this you would need the help of solicitors Chafford Hundred. They can build a case to prove that you were not to blame for the accident in which you sustained your injuries.

    Solicitors Chafford Hundred or elsewhere can also advise you about your potential claim and tell you if in fact, you have good grounds on which to base your claim.

    A firm of solicitors would need to have a specialist personal injury solicitor on its staff who has the experience and expertise you require in order to have a chance of making a successful claim.

    Open Claim Calculator

    If for example, you had an accident in the street, you would need the assistance of a solicitor who specialized in accidents in public places to assist you in making your claim. If you are unable to locate a suitable personal injury solicitor, call us at Accident Advice Helpline and we will try our best to put you in touch with one.

    As we are a law firm with more than ten years’ experience of helping people with their personal injury compensation claims, we can probably help you.

    You may also need the help of solicitors Chafford Hundred, for example, if you have, or had, an illness which you can prove was caused as a result of another person’s negligence. You have three years to file a claim for an illness such as this.

    Accident Advice Helpline

    If you think that you have a potential personal injury compensation claim to make, call us at Accident Advice Helpline for expert legal advice.

    You can call us at any time, every day of the year.

    You can call us on our freephone numbers which are: 0800 689 0500 for landline calls, or: 0333 500 0993 for calls from mobiles.

    Why not call us now and discover just how we may be able to help you?

    Date Published: 13th May 2014

    Author: leva20

    Accident Advice Helpline (or AAH) is a trading style of Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited. Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited is a company registered in England and Wales with registration number 07931918, VAT 142 8192 16, registered office Dempster Building, Atlantic Way, Brunswick Business Park, Liverpool, L3 4UU and is an approved Alternative Business Structure authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority with licence number 591058 and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.

    Disclaimer: This website contains content contributed by third parties, therefore any opinions, comments or other information expressed on this site that do not relate to the business of AAHDL or its associated companies should be understood as neither being held or endorsed by this business.

    No-Win No-Fee: *Subject to insurance costs. Fee payable if case not pursued at client's request.