How much could you claim?

Find out in 30 seconds...
Injured in the last 3 years?
Was the accident your fault?
Did you recieve medical attention?
Please tell us where you were injured
  • Please enter your full name
  • Please enter a valid name
  • Please enter your telephone number
  • Please enter a valid telephone number
  • Please read our Terms & Conditions

    "If you've been injured through no fault of your own you could be entitled to compensation. If you're unsure if you could claim, I recommend you call Accident Advice Helpline."

    Esther Rantzen

    Solicitors in Castleton

    Solicitors in Castleton

    What could solicitors in Castleton do for you?

    If you have been injured in an accident that it was not your fault you might need solicitors in Castleton to help you claim compensation. It is necessary to be able to prove any accident in which you sustained injuries was not your fault if you are to make a successful personal injury compensation claim. Solicitors in Castleton, such as Accident Advice Helpline could help you build a case to prove that the accident was caused by another person.

    Generally accident victims have three years to file a claim for injuries sustained in an accident that happened within the UK. Although there are some instances that you have much less time in which to make a claim. Solicitors in Castleton can provide you with accurate information and tell you precisely how long you have to file your personal injury compensation claim. When you need help understanding your rights and the options available to you Accident Advice Helpline can provide you with some free, no-obligation advice.

    Solicitors in Castleton can also help build a case to prove that your illness was caused as a result of another person’s negligence. You usually have three years from the date of first being diagnosed with the illness to file a claim against the person responsible for it. In the case of industrial illness, you usually have three years taken from the date of your diagnosis.

    Injured in accidents in a restaurant?

    If you have an accident in a restaurant and were injured, you may be entitled to make a claim against the owner if you can prove it was caused by the negligence of the staff or the owner. For example, if you slip and fall because food or liquid was spilled on the floor, you could claim that the negligence of the staff caused the accident. Had the manager ensured that the mess was cleaned up immediately and warning signs were in place to show the floor was wet you would not have been injured.

    If a chair collapsed while you were sitting on it, you may be able to make a claim. Afterall, it’s reasonable to expect chairs should be safe for customers to sit on. Should you catch your heel in a patch of threadbare carpet, fall and fracture your wrist, this could also be construed as negligence on the part of the owner.

    Open Claim Calculator

    Contact Accident Advice Helpline

    If you need expert legal advice about any potential personal injury compensation claim, call us at Accident Advice Helpline on one of our freephone numbers. You can call us at any time as the advice helpline is always open or can receive a message. Call us on: 0800 689 500 from a UK landline. Or dial: 0333 500 0993 from a mobile.

    Date Published: 10th May 2014

    Author: leva20

    Accident Advice Helpline (or AAH) is a trading style of Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited. Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited is a company registered in England and Wales with registration number 07931918, VAT 142 8192 16, registered office Dempster Building, Atlantic Way, Brunswick Business Park, Liverpool, L3 4UU and is an approved Alternative Business Structure authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority with licence number 591058 and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.

    Disclaimer: This website contains content contributed by third parties, therefore any opinions, comments or other information expressed on this site that do not relate to the business of AAHDL or its associated companies should be understood as neither being held or endorsed by this business.

    No-Win No-Fee: *Subject to insurance costs. Fee payable if case not pursued at client's request.