How much could you claim?

Find out in 30 seconds...
Injured in the last 3 years?
Was the accident your fault?
Did you recieve medical attention?
Please tell us where you were injured
  • Please enter your full name
  • Please enter a valid name
  • Please enter your telephone number
  • Please enter a valid telephone number
  • Please read our Terms & Conditions

    "If you've been injured through no fault of your own you could be entitled to compensation. If you're unsure if you could claim, I recommend you call Accident Advice Helpline."

    Esther Rantzen

    Budleigh Salterton solicitors

    Budleigh Salterton is a town in Devon, on its Jurassic coastline. It is set in a designated area of outstanding natural beauty and has something to suit all tastes. It is a popular holiday destination and one that visitors return to year after year.

    Accidents at sea and Budleigh Salterton solicitors

    If you have an accident at sea and are a resident of Budleigh Salterton, you may be looking for a firm of solicitors (Budleigh Salterton-based) to help you file a personal injury compensation claim. However, even if there is a firm of solicitors in the town, there may not be an expert solicitor who specializes in accidents at sea. Budleigh Salterton solicitors (and elsewhere), tend to specialize in just one area of the personal injury claims law, so there are solicitors who deal solely with accidents in public places, or accidents at sea, for example. You will need to find a specialist in the type of accident you have had. We at Accident Advice Helpline can help you do just that, as we are a law firm that works with a team of specialist injury solicitors based all over the country, who all work on a no-win, no fee basis.

    How long do I have to claim for an accident at sea?

    Whatever accident you have had, it is wise to ask a firm how long you have in which to file your claim, as there are different time limits for accidents. Generally if you have an accident in the UK, you have three years to file a claim for your injuries. However, there are some accidents and injuries for which you have less time to claim. If you have an accident at sea, whether you are a crew member, or a passenger on a boat or ship, you only have two years to claim for injuries sustained in an accident that you can prove was no fault of yours.

    Accident Advice Helpline

    If you think that you have a personal injury compensation claim to make, call us at Accident Advice Helpline now for expert legal advice on one of these freephone numbers:- 0800 689 0500 from a landline, or, from a mobile, call 0333 500 0993. Call now and discover how we may be able to help you with your potential claim.

    Date Published: 6th May 2014

    Author: leva20

    Accident Advice Helpline (or AAH) is a trading style of Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited. Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited is a company registered in England and Wales with registration number 07931918, VAT 142 8192 16, registered office Dempster Building, Atlantic Way, Brunswick Business Park, Liverpool, L3 4UU and is an approved Alternative Business Structure authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority with licence number 591058 and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.

    Disclaimer: This website contains content contributed by third parties, therefore any opinions, comments or other information expressed on this site that do not relate to the business of AAHDL or its associated companies should be understood as neither being held or endorsed by this business.

    No-Win No-Fee: *Subject to insurance costs. Fee payable if case not pursued at client's request.