How much could you claim?

Find out in 30 seconds...
Injured in the last 3 years?
Was the accident your fault?
Did you recieve medical attention?
Please tell us where you were injured
  • Please enter your full name
  • Please enter a valid name
  • Please enter your telephone number
  • Please enter a valid telephone number
  • Please read our Terms & Conditions

    "If you've been injured through no fault of your own you could be entitled to compensation. If you're unsure if you could claim, I recommend you call Accident Advice Helpline."

    Esther Rantzen

    Solicitors in Buckinghamshire

    Solicitors in Buckinghamshire

    Aylesbury is the county town of Buckinghamshire, which has a history of settlement probably beginning with the Celts. It has been called Buckinghamshire since the 12th century, and prior to that, it was a part of the kingdom of Mercia. If you have been injured in an accident in the county and you can prove it was not your fault, you may be looking for a firm of solicitors in Buckinghamshire to help you file a personal injury compensation claim.

    Solicitors in Buckinghamshire and you

    If you wish to discuss a potential personal injury compensation claim with solicitors Buckinghamshire, they might give you a first appointment free of charge. This is so that they can assess the grounds you have for filing a claim. By the end of the appointment, they should be able to tell you if you have a good basis for filing a claim or not. While you were discussing your case, you should find out how long you have to file your claim, as although you usually have three years to make a claim for injuries sustained in an accident that occurred in the British Isles, there are some accidents and the injuries arising from them that have less time for you to claim.

    Solicitors in Buckinghamshire, or elsewhere, can also help build a case to prove that an illness you have been diagnosed with was the result of another person’s negligence. You would have three years from the first diagnosis to make your claim.

    Accidents on inland waterways

    Buckinghamshire has the River Thames running through it as well as the River Great Ouse and the Grand Union Canal. The Royal Society for the Prevention of Accidents (RoSPA) state that around 260 drownings occur every year in Britain’s inland waterways. Some may be accidental deaths, while others, which happen because of watersports’ accidents, may be the result of another person’s negligence or recklessness. You may be able to make a personal injury compensation claim for a fatal accident which involved your partner, spouse or child, if it can be proven that negligence or recklessness on the part of another person caused the accident. Of course, no amount of compensation can actually compensate you for the loss of someone you love, but it can help with any financial difficulties which might arise after a death.

    Accident Advice Helpline

    If you think you have good reasons for filing any type of personal injury compensation claim, call us at Accident Advice Helpline about any part of the claims’ process. You can call us at any time on one of our freephone numbers. These are: – 0800 689 0500 from a landline or 0333 500 0993 from a mobile. Why not call us now for expert legal advice?

    Open Claim Calculator

    Date Published: 26th April 2014

    Author: David Brown

    Accident Advice Helpline (or AAH) is a trading style of Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited. Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited is a company registered in England and Wales with registration number 07931918, VAT 142 8192 16, registered office Dempster Building, Atlantic Way, Brunswick Business Park, Liverpool, L3 4UU and is an approved Alternative Business Structure authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority with licence number 591058 and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.

    Disclaimer: This website contains content contributed by third parties, therefore any opinions, comments or other information expressed on this site that do not relate to the business of AAHDL or its associated companies should be understood as neither being held or endorsed by this business.

    No-Win No-Fee: *Subject to insurance costs. Fee payable if case not pursued at client's request.