How much could you claim?

Find out in 30 seconds...
Injured in the last 3 years?
Was the accident your fault?
Did you recieve medical attention?
Please tell us where you were injured
  • Please enter your full name
  • Please enter a valid name
  • Please enter your telephone number
  • Please enter a valid telephone number
  • Please read our Terms & Conditions

    "If you've been injured through no fault of your own you could be entitled to compensation. If you're unsure if you could claim, I recommend you call Accident Advice Helpline."

    Esther Rantzen

    Solicitors in Brookwood

    Personal Injury Solicitors in Brookwood

    Brookwood is a village in Surrey, which probably doesn’t have a firm of solicitors in Brookwood in it. If it has, there might not be a personal injury solicitor who could help you file a personal injury compensation claim if you have been injured in an accident. If you need a specialist personal injury solicitor to help you prove that the accident in which you were injured was not your fault, contact us at Accident Advice Helpline on one of the freephone numbers which are below.

    Why would I need solicitors in Brookwood?

    Apart from if you have been injured in an accident that you can prove, with the help of solicitors in Brookwood, was not your fault, you might need help to file a claim for an illness. Did you know that you can file a claim for an illness that you can prove was the result of another person’s negligence? Solicitors in Brookwood or elsewhere could help you build a case to prove someone else’s negligence caused your illness.

    You have three years in which to file a claim for an illness and generally you also have three years to file a claim for injuries you suffered in an accident which happened in the UK. However, as there are some accidents and injuries which you have much less time to claim for, you should check with a firm of solicitors near you, or with us at Accident Advice Helpline, to find out how long you have to file your claim.

    Accidents at work

    If you have been injured in an accident at work, you should make sure that you report it to the appropriate person whose duty it is to record accidents in the accident book. That person, or your employer, should then report the accident to the Health and Safety Executive. If you think this won’t be done, you can report the accident directly to them. The names and contact details of any witnesses should also be included in the report.

    However minor you think your injury is at the time, especially if it is a head injury, you should have immediate medical attention, as some seemingly minor injuries can actually be much worse than you think.

    Open Claim Calculator

    You may be able to make a personal injury compensation claim for your injuries and loss of earnings if you can prove, with the help of an expert personal injuries solicitor, that the accident was not your fault.

    Accident Advice Helpline

    If you believe that you have a potential personal injury compensation claim to file, but you need expert advice and help to do so, call us at Accident Advice Helpline at any time, on one of these freephone numbers. Call 0800 689 0500 from a landline or 0333 500 0993 from a mobile. Why not call now for expert legal advice about any aspect of the claims’ process?

    Date Published: 25th April 2014

    Author: David Brown

    Accident Advice Helpline (or AAH) is a trading style of Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited. Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited is a company registered in England and Wales with registration number 07931918, VAT 142 8192 16, registered office Dempster Building, Atlantic Way, Brunswick Business Park, Liverpool, L3 4UU and is an approved Alternative Business Structure authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority with licence number 591058 and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.

    Disclaimer: This website contains content contributed by third parties, therefore any opinions, comments or other information expressed on this site that do not relate to the business of AAHDL or its associated companies should be understood as neither being held or endorsed by this business.

    No-Win No-Fee: *Subject to insurance costs. Fee payable if case not pursued at client's request.