How much could you claim?

Find out in 30 seconds...
Injured in the last 3 years?
Was the accident your fault?
Did you recieve medical attention?
Please tell us where you were injured
  • Please enter your full name
  • Please enter a valid name
  • Please enter your telephone number
  • Please enter a valid telephone number
  • Please read our Terms & Conditions

    "If you've been injured through no fault of your own you could be entitled to compensation. If you're unsure if you could claim, I recommend you call Accident Advice Helpline."

    Esther Rantzen

    Solicitors in Brookmans Park

    Brookmans Park is a village in Hertfordshire, where an annual May Day celebration is held. If you had an accident in Brookmans Park, you may need a firm of solicitors in Brookmans Park to help you file a personal injury compensation claim. However, in order for any claim to be successful, you will have to prove, with the help of solicitors in Brookmans Park, that you were not to blame for it.

    Solicitors Brookmans Park and accidents

    If you have an accident while attending any type of festival, you may be able to claim personal injury compensation from the organisers. If, for example, you tripped over a wire or cable that was concealed in long grass and you fell and fractured your arm, you may be able to prove, with the help of solicitors Brookmans in Park, that the organisers had not followed health and safety regulations. You may, perhaps, have been injured while watching a fireworks display if a stray firework hurtled into the spectators. If you received medical attention for your injuries, you could probably prove that your accident was the responsibility of organisers of an event, who would have taken out public liability insurance to cover such eventualities.

    Illnesses and other people’s negligence

    You might be seeking a firm of solicitors in Brookmans Park in order to file a claim for an illness which you, with their help, could prove was the result of another person’s negligence. Such an illness might be food poisoning after eating out locally. Alternatively, you might have developed food poisoning after eating a product that was contaminated by bacteria. In either case, you could be eligible to file a personal injury compensation claim either against the restaurant owner, because of the negligence of kitchen staff, or against the manufacturer of the product. You should have had medical treatment for your illness as a medical report will be required as supporting evidence for any claim. You would also need to have the receipt for the meal or product and in the case of a product causing food poisoning, you should keep the packaging so that it can be analysed. You or your GP should contact the local department of the Food Standards Agency so that their officers can investigate in an attempt to prevent an epidemic occurring.

    Accident Advice Helpline

    If you need assistance and expert legal advice in order to file any potential personal injury compensation claim, call us at Accident Advice Helpline at any time on one of our freephone numbers. From a landline you can call 0800 689 0500 or if you prefer, call from your mobile on 0333 500 0993. Why not call now for help and advice from our team of experts?

    Date Published: 25th April 2014

    Author: David Brown

    Accident Advice Helpline (or AAH) is a trading style of Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited. Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited is a company registered in England and Wales with registration number 07931918, VAT 142 8192 16, registered office Dempster Building, Atlantic Way, Brunswick Business Park, Liverpool, L3 4UU and is an approved Alternative Business Structure authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority with licence number 591058 and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.

    Disclaimer: This website contains content contributed by third parties, therefore any opinions, comments or other information expressed on this site that do not relate to the business of AAHDL or its associated companies should be understood as neither being held or endorsed by this business.

    No-Win No-Fee: *Subject to insurance costs. Fee payable if case not pursued at client's request.