How much could you claim?

Find out in 30 seconds...
Injured in the last 3 years?
Was the accident your fault?
Did you recieve medical attention?
Please tell us where you were injured
  • Please enter your full name
  • Please enter a valid name
  • Please enter your telephone number
  • Please enter a valid telephone number
  • Please read our Terms & Conditions

    "If you've been injured through no fault of your own you could be entitled to compensation. If you're unsure if you could claim, I recommend you call Accident Advice Helpline."

    Esther Rantzen

    Solicitors in Brondesbury

    Brondesbury is a part of Kilburn in north-west London, and has a multi-ethnic population. The Roman Road we now call Watling Street ran along what is now Kilburn High Road, although the road was unpaved, but in use, before the Romans arrived in Britain.

    Solicitors in Brondesbury

    If you tripped and fell in the street while shopping, you might be looking for a firm of solicitors in Brondesbury to make a personal injury compensation claim. If you tripped over a piece of broken paving, or fell down a drain or manhole because the cover had not been replaced after work had been carried out or if someone had stolen the drain cover, you may be able to claim compensation for the pain, distress and suffering caused by your injuries. If, however, you fell because you had been drinking and were wearing unsuitable footwear, solicitors in Brondesbury would be unable to help you file a compensation claim.

    You have to be able to prove without any uncertainty, that any accident in which you sustained an injury was not your fault. It may have been caused by another person’s negligence or recklessness and this is what has to be proven.

    Claims for illnesses

    If you have been diagnosed with an illness, it could be that, with the aid of solicitors in Brondesbury, you can prove it was caused by another person’s negligence. You may, for example, have been diagnosed with a work-related illness and so you would have to prove that your employer’s negligence was responsible for it. For example, you may not have been issued with the appropriate protective clothing or equipment, or perhaps you did not have adequate training to perform your work without endangering your health. For instance, if you have to manually lift heavy objects, you should have been trained how to do this without injuring your back.

    Accidents in the street

    If you do have an accident in the street you should inform the police, and they will write an accident report which the local authority will be given, or, if you fell down a manhole, they will provide a copy of the report to the utility company whose property it is. You should seek immediate medical attention as some injuries which might seem minor get much worse if they are not treated straight away. If you can, you should also take photographs of the accident scene and of your injuries as these may be used as supporting evidence for your personal injury compensation claim.

    Open Claim Calculator

    Accident Advice Helpline

    If you need any legal advice in order to pursue your potential personal injury compensation claim, call us at Accident Advice Helpline now. Our freephone lines are always open for your calls. From a landline, call 0800 689 0500 or from a mobile call 0333 500 0993. Why not call us now for advice about your potential personal injury compensation claim?

    Date Published: 25th April 2014

    Author: David Brown

    Accident Advice Helpline (or AAH) is a trading style of Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited. Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited is a company registered in England and Wales with registration number 07931918, VAT 142 8192 16, registered office Dempster Building, Atlantic Way, Brunswick Business Park, Liverpool, L3 4UU and is an approved Alternative Business Structure authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority with licence number 591058 and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.

    Disclaimer: This website contains content contributed by third parties, therefore any opinions, comments or other information expressed on this site that do not relate to the business of AAHDL or its associated companies should be understood as neither being held or endorsed by this business.

    No-Win No-Fee: *Subject to insurance costs. Fee payable if case not pursued at client's request.