How much could you claim?

Find out in 30 seconds...
Injured in the last 3 years?
Was the accident your fault?
Did you recieve medical attention?
Please tell us where you were injured
  • Please enter your full name
  • Please enter a valid name
  • Please enter your telephone number
  • Please enter a valid telephone number
  • Please read our Terms & Conditions

    "If you've been injured through no fault of your own you could be entitled to compensation. If you're unsure if you could claim, I recommend you call Accident Advice Helpline."

    Esther Rantzen

    Solicitors in Boscombe

    Solicitors in Boscombe

    If you are injured in an accident which you and your solicitors in Boscombe (or elsewhere for that matter) and can prove was no fault of yours, you may be eligible to make a personal injury compensation claim. You may also be eligible to make a claim if you can prove that the illness you have been diagnosed with was caused by another person’s negligence.

    Of course, there are many other reasons for seeking a firm of solicitors in Boscombe (or ones based close to where you live), but this article concentrates on personal injury compensation claims.

    What illnesses can be caused by another person’s negligence?

    If you have a work-related illness or an occupational disease, it may have been contracted due to the negligence of your employer. Employers should (by law), protect the health and safety of their workers while they are working. If you were not issued with appropriate protective clothing and equipment, or not adequately trained to do your job, you may be able to make an injury claim against your employer.

    You may have had a bad bout of food poisoning after eating out, or after eating a contaminated product, in which case you could be entitled to make a claim against the owner of the restaurant where you had your meal. You would need the receipt from the meal or for the product as proof of purchase.

    These are just two types of illness that may be caused by another person’s negligence; there are more.

    Open Claim Calculator

    Accident Advice Helpline

    If you need expert legal advice or help to file your potential personal injury compensation claim, call us at Accident Advice Helpline at any time. You can call us on one of these freephone numbers: call 0800 689 0500 from a landline. or call 0333 500 0993 from a mobile. Don’t hesitate, call now for expert legal advice.

    Date Published: 18th April 2014

    Author: David Brown

    Accident Advice Helpline (or AAH) is a trading style of Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited. Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited is a company registered in England and Wales with registration number 07931918, VAT 142 8192 16, registered office Dempster Building, Atlantic Way, Brunswick Business Park, Liverpool, L3 4UU and is an approved Alternative Business Structure authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority with licence number 591058 and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.

    Disclaimer: This website contains content contributed by third parties, therefore any opinions, comments or other information expressed on this site that do not relate to the business of AAHDL or its associated companies should be understood as neither being held or endorsed by this business.

    No-Win No-Fee: *Subject to insurance costs. Fee payable if case not pursued at client's request.