Solicitors in Blyth


Why look for solicitors in Blyth?

Solicitors in Blyth, or elsewhere, can help us when we have disputes with neighbours, when we are suing for divorce, and so on. If you have been injured in an accident which you can prove was not your fault, then you might be entitled to make a personal injury compensation claim. You may also be able to make a personal injury compensation claim if you have been diagnosed with an illness within the last three years which you can prove was contracted because of another person’s negligence.

Personal injury compensation claims

If you have an accident which can be proven not to have been your fault, and you were injured as a result, then you may be able to file a personal injury compensation claim. Although you usually have three years in which to claim if the accident happened in the British Isles, there are some exceptions to this rule. You should find out precisely how long you have in which to file your claim by contacting a firm of solicitors in Blyth, or by calling us here at Accident advice Helpline on one of the freephone numbers below.

If you wish to file a compensation claim for an illness against the person you believe to have been responsible for it, rather than for an injury, then you would have three years to do so from the date it was first diagnosed, rather than contracted.

What illnesses can be caused by another person’s negligence?

It may seem strange that an illness can be the result of another person’s negligence, but here are some examples:

  • Work-related illnesses or occupational diseases;
  • Respiratory problems if you are a tenant living in damp conditions;
  • Food poisoning; and
  • Legionnaires’ disease.

Accident Advice Helpline

If you think that you have good grounds for filing any personal injury compensation claim, but you aren’t sure what to do next, call us here at Accident Advice Helpline on one of these freephone numbers: 0800 689 0500 from a landline, or 0333 500 0993 from a mobile. Why not call now for expert legal advice?

  • Was this Helpful ?
  • Yes   No

How much you could claim?

Two QUICK ways to find:
  1. Call us at 0800 689 0500 or 0333 500 0993 from your mobile OR
  2. Use our Claim Calculator

Disclaimer: This website contains content contributed by third parties, therefore any opinions, comments or other information expressed on this site that do not relate to the business of AAHDL or its associated companies should be understood as neither being held or endorsed by this business.

Claim Calculator
Find out in 30 seconds how much YOU could claim...
  • Please tell us where you were injured
  • Please enter your full name
  • Please enter a valid name
  • Please enter your telephone number
  • Please enter a valid telephone number
  • Terms and Conditions*Required

Can I Claim?

Esther says "The law states that if you’ve been injured and someone else is to blame, you are entitled to compensation." Read more >

Claim Calculator ► Accident Types ►

How Much Could I Claim?

It only takes 30 seconds to find out how much compensation you could receive. Take the 30 second test now.>

30 Second test ► Claim Form ►

Why Choose Us?

"When they say they are 100% no-win, no-fee*, they mean it. I would recommend Accident Advice Helpline to anybody." Read more >

No-Win, No-Fee*? ► Testimonials ►

Claim Now

"They were ever so professional ... they knew exactly what I was going through ... I received over £4500." Read more >

Claim Form ► Call Me Back ►
Is there anything wrong with this page? ( Help us Improve )