How much could you claim?

Find out in 30 seconds...
Injured in the last 3 years?
Was the accident your fault?
Did you recieve medical attention?
Please tell us where you were injured
  • Please enter your full name
  • Please enter a valid name
  • Please enter your telephone number
  • Please enter a valid telephone number
  • Please read our Terms & Conditions

    "If you've been injured through no fault of your own you could be entitled to compensation. If you're unsure if you could claim, I recommend you call Accident Advice Helpline."

    Esther Rantzen

    Solicitors in Blankney

    Blankney is a small village in Lincolnshire lying in the middle of the Blankney Estate, which has an 18-hole golf course, extensive parkland, quarries and sometimes, homes to let. Arable farming is the main industry of the Blankney estate. There are also the Blankney Hunt kennels on the estate for the fox hounds. Blankney is a traditional English village which won’t have a firm of solicitors in Blankney in it. If you live there are injured in an accident, whether on a farm, in the street, at work in a quarry and so on, you may wish to make a personal injury compensation claim for your injuries, so you may be wishing that there were injury solicitors in Blankney.

    Solicitors in Blankney

    If there were solicitors in Blankney they may be able to help you file a personal injury compensation claim if you have been diagnosed with an illness that you can prove, with their help, was not your fault. They can also help if you have been diagnosed with an illness which was the result of another person’s negligence towards you.

    How long do you have to claim?

    Usually you have three years in which to file a claim for injuries from the date of the accident if it happened in the British Isles, but there are some accidents and injuries for which you have less time in which to make a claim. You could call us at Accident Advice Helpline to find out how long you have to claim, as well as for much more.

    You have three years from the first diagnosis of an illness caused by another person’s negligence in which to make your claim.

    Victim of a violent crime?

    If you were injured during the course of a crime and you can prove you did nothing to provoke your assailant, you may be entitled to make a claim for your injuries through the Criminal Injuries Compensation Authority (CICA). The crime must have been reported to the police, but even if the criminals were not caught, you can still make a claim through the CICA.

    Open Claim Calculator

    In theory you can simply download a form from the CICA’s website and complete it yourself. However, in practice it would probably be best to have an experienced criminal injuries solicitor to help you on a no-win, no-fee basis. This is because the process of claiming may be complicated and long-drawn out. You must begin the claims’ process within two years from the date of the crime.

    Accident Advice Helpline

    If you have any queries about any part of the claims’ process, call us at Accident Advice Helpline on one of our helpline numbers whenever you are free to do so, as our lines are permanently open. Call 0800 689 0500 from a landline, or 0333 500 0993 from a mobile phone. Don’t wait until it’s too late; call us now for expert legal advice.

    Date Published: 20th April 2014

    Author: David Brown

    Accident Advice Helpline (or AAH) is a trading style of Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited. Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited is a company registered in England and Wales with registration number 07931918, VAT 142 8192 16, registered office Dempster Building, Atlantic Way, Brunswick Business Park, Liverpool, L3 4UU and is an approved Alternative Business Structure authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority with licence number 591058 and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.

    Disclaimer: This website contains content contributed by third parties, therefore any opinions, comments or other information expressed on this site that do not relate to the business of AAHDL or its associated companies should be understood as neither being held or endorsed by this business.

    No-Win No-Fee: *Subject to insurance costs. Fee payable if case not pursued at client's request.