Are you going in circles trying to get solicitors in Blackheath who understand about kite flying injuries, as you or someone you love was injured while flying a kite on the heath in Blackheath? Do you now want to try and seek compensation for these injuries? Kite flying in Blackheath has increased in popularity in the past few years.
Lying to the south of Greenwich and to the east of Lewisham, in South East London, UK, is the area of Blackheath. In the year 1166, the name of Blackheath has been recorded as Blachehedfeld and the meaning of this is ‘dark coloured heath-land. The heath-land habitat of Blackheath is very well known to botanists, and has been since early times. There is a big list of animal species that has been recorded as existing in Blackheath and these include the likes of quail, hares, nightingale, ring ouzel, natterjack toads, bats and common lizards.
If someone you love was injured while flying a kite in Blackheath, it is possible to get compensation for these injuries, under the following conditions:
- Medical treatment was needed as you or someone you love was injured while flying a kite in Blackheath.
- Some other person was the cause of you or someone you love being injured while flying a kite in Blackheath.
- You or someone you love was injured while flying a kite in Blackheath within the past 3 years.
Safety tips for kite flyers
- Do not use a metallic flying line.
- Do not fly a kite close to power lines.
- If you are flying kites that are very big, it is very important that you use gloves. Also, never leave large kites unattended at any time.
- Never ever fly a kite that you are unable to control safely.
- Do not attach any items to your kite line or to your kite.
- Kite flying can be a strenuous activity, so fly your kite, keeping your limitations in mind.
- Power kites and sport kites need to be flown with extra caution and care.
Solicitors in Blackheath for kite flying injuries?
Was someone you love injured while flying a kite in Blackheath? Have you been looking for solicitors in Blackheath to no avail? Are you now seeking compensation for the injuries? Have a word with Accident Advice Helpline if you are in need of solicitors in Blackheath. They may be able to help. Call these experts in injury compensation on 0800 689 0500 (use this number to call from a landline) or from a mobile phone, call 0333 500 0993.
Date Published: 12th April 2014
Author: David Brown