Solicitors in Bishop’s Castle


Bishop’s Castle is a market town in Shropshire, which gained the Walker’s Welcome award in 2008. It is good walking country as it is not far from Offa’s Dyke and the Shropshire Way (the long distance footpath) runs through the town. Bishop’s Castle is home to the UK’s oldest brewery, The Three Tuns, which has a 16th century brew house, now used as the fermentation room for the modern brewery.

Solicitors in Bishop’s Castle

There may or may not be a firm of solicitors Bishop’s Castle if you have been injured in an accident there, which you can prove was not your fault. If you need a firm of solicitors Bishop’s Castle to file a potential personal injury compensation claim, but can’t locate one, call us at Accident Advice Helpline. Apart from being able to file a claim for injuries, you can also file one for an illness, if you can prove it was caused by another person’s negligence. Solicitors in Bishop’s Castle would be able to help you make your case, if there were any.

Accidents in public places

If you slip, trip or fall in a public place, you may be able to file a personal injury compensation claim for the pain, distress and suffering caused by your injuries if you can prove the accident was no fault of yours. For example, if you trip over a piece of broken curb or twist your ankle after accidentally stepping into a large pothole while crossing the road, you may be entitled to make a claim against the local authority which is responsible for the good maintenance of streets and roads. You should call the police and an ambulance and have medical treatment as soon as possible after the accident. The police (or you), should report the accident to the local authority. If you can, take photographs of the scene of the accident, as these can be used as supporting evidence if you decide to make a claim for your injuries.

However, if you had just visited the local pub or brewery before you fell, you would not be able to prove that the accident was not caused because you were inebriated.

If you fall in a shop, or other public building, inform a member of staff and ensure the details of your accident (along with the names and contact details of witnesses) are recorded in the accident book, and then seek immediate medical treatment.

Accident Advice Helpline

If you need help and expert legal advice about any part of the claims’ process, call us at Accident Advice Helpline. You can call at any time on one of our freephone numbers. These are 0800 689 0500 (also call this number from a landline), or call 0333 500 0993 from a mobile phone. Don’t hesitate to call us at any time.

  • Was this Helpful ?
  • Yes   No

How much you could claim?

Two QUICK ways to find:
  1. Call us at 0800 689 0500 or 0333 500 0993 from your mobile OR
  2. Use our Claim Calculator

Disclaimer: This website contains content contributed by third parties, therefore any opinions, comments or other information expressed on this site that do not relate to the business of AAHDL or its associated companies should be understood as neither being held or endorsed by this business.

Claim Calculator
Find out in 30 seconds how much YOU could claim...
  • Please tell us where you were injured
  • Please enter your full name
  • Please enter a valid name
  • Please enter your telephone number
  • Please enter a valid telephone number
  • Terms and Conditions*Required

Can I Claim?

Esther says "The law states that if you’ve been injured and someone else is to blame, you are entitled to compensation." Read more >

Claim Calculator ► Accident Types ►

How Much Could I Claim?

It only takes 30 seconds to find out how much compensation you could receive. Take the 30 second test now.>

30 Second test ► Claim Form ►

Why Choose Us?

"When they say they are 100% no-win, no-fee*, they mean it. I would recommend Accident Advice Helpline to anybody." Read more >

No-Win, No-Fee*? ► Testimonials ►

Claim Now

"They were ever so professional ... they knew exactly what I was going through ... I received over £4500." Read more >

Claim Form ► Call Me Back ►
Is there anything wrong with this page? ( Help us Improve )