How much could you claim?

Find out in 30 seconds...
Injured in the last 3 years?
Was the accident your fault?
Did you recieve medical attention?
Please tell us where you were injured
  • Please enter your full name
  • Please enter a valid name
  • Please enter your telephone number
  • Please enter a valid telephone number
  • Please read our Terms & Conditions

    "If you've been injured through no fault of your own you could be entitled to compensation. If you're unsure if you could claim, I recommend you call Accident Advice Helpline."

    Esther Rantzen

    Solicitors in Birnam

    Personal Injury Solicitors in Birnam


    Solicitors in Birnam

    If you take part in an extreme sport, you may be injured or killed, and you, or your parents, partner, or child, may need the services of an experienced solicitor in Birnam in order to make a personal injury compensation claim on your behalf. You could make a claim if the equipment you used was faulty, or if you were not given adequate training before attempting a dare-devil feat. However, if you were ‘tomb-stoning’ and were injured, no firm of solicitors in Birnam, or others based elsewhere could help you file a personal injury compensation claim.

    Filing a compensation claim

    If you can prove that you were injured in an accident that was in no way your fault, solicitors Birnam or ones based anywhere else in the British Isles, might be able to help you file a personal injury compensation claim against the person responsible for your accident and subsequent injuries.

    You usually have three years in which to file a personal injury compensation claim, if the accident happened in the UK. However, different accidents have different time periods and these may expire well before the usual three years, so if you have a potential personal injury compensation claim to make, find out how long you have to file it. You can do this by contacting a firm of solicitors based close to where you live, or, alternatively you could call us at Accident Advice Helpline.

    Accident Advice Helpline

    For any information you require regarding a potential personal injury compensation claim, call us at Accident Advice Helpline on one of our freephone numbers. As the lines are always open for your calls, you can call at any time. Call 0800 689 0500 (also from a landline), or call 0333 500 0993 from a mobile phone. Why don’t you call us now for expert legal advice?

    Open Claim Calculator

    Date Published: 11th April 2014

    Author: David Brown

    Accident Advice Helpline (or AAH) is a trading style of Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited. Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited is a company registered in England and Wales with registration number 07931918, VAT 142 8192 16, registered office Dempster Building, Atlantic Way, Brunswick Business Park, Liverpool, L3 4UU and is an approved Alternative Business Structure authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority with licence number 591058 and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.

    Disclaimer: This website contains content contributed by third parties, therefore any opinions, comments or other information expressed on this site that do not relate to the business of AAHDL or its associated companies should be understood as neither being held or endorsed by this business.

    No-Win No-Fee: *Subject to insurance costs. Fee payable if case not pursued at client's request.