How much could you claim?

Find out in 30 seconds...
Injured in the last 3 years?
Was the accident your fault?
Did you recieve medical attention?
Please tell us where you were injured
  • Please enter your full name
  • Please enter a valid name
  • Please enter your telephone number
  • Please enter a valid telephone number
  • Please read our Terms & Conditions

    "If you've been injured through no fault of your own you could be entitled to compensation. If you're unsure if you could claim, I recommend you call Accident Advice Helpline."

    Esther Rantzen

    Solicitors in Bickington

    Personal Injury Solicitors in Bickington

    Bickington is a small village in Devon, on the edge of the Dartmoor National Park. In February 2014 a fire started in a house in Bickington which had been empty for some time and fire and police officers investigated the possible causes.

    If your house caught fire after you had some re-wiring work done, and you were injured in the blaze, you may be seeking a firm of solicitors Bickington, for example, or a firm close to where you live, in order to file a personal injury compensation claim against the electrician that installed your new wiring.

    If you bought an electrical appliance and it was still under guarantee when it started a fire in your home and you or a family member were injured, you may be eligible to file a personal injury compensation claim against the manufacturer. You would need the services of a firm of solicitors Bickington, for example, to do this.

    Solicitors Bickington

    You are unlikely to find a firm of solicitors Bickington-based, but if you need expert legal advice and help with any potential personal injury compensation claim, call us, the experts, at Accident Advice Helpline.

    You can check us out by visiting our Accident Advice Helpline website, or you can call us at any time, on one of the freephone numbers below.

    Open Claim Calculator

    We are a law firm with more than a decade’s experience of helping people file their personal injury compensation claims.

    Personal injury claims

    You may be eligible to file a personal injury compensation claim if you have sustained injuries in any type of accident that you can prove was not your fault. You can also make a claim if you have (or have had) an illness that you can prove was the result of another person’s negligence.

    This might be the negligence of your employer in the case of a work-related illness, or the negligence of catering staff if you have had food poisoning. You have three years from the date of the first diagnosis of an illness to file a claim.

    Claims arising from accidents and injuries carry different time periods in which to claim. You should check with a firm of solicitors near you, or with us at Accident Advice Helpline to find out exactly how long you have to make your potential claim.

    Accident Advice Helpline

    If you need expert legal advice and help in order to file any type of personal injury compensation claim, call us at Accident Advice Helpline now.

    Our freephone lines are open 24/7. Call 0800 689 0500, (call this number from landlines too), or call 0333 500 0993 from a mobile.

    Pick up the phone and call now before it’s too late to file your potential claim.

    Date Published: 8th April 2014

    Author: David Brown

    Accident Advice Helpline (or AAH) is a trading style of Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited. Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited is a company registered in England and Wales with registration number 07931918, VAT 142 8192 16, registered office Dempster Building, Atlantic Way, Brunswick Business Park, Liverpool, L3 4UU and is an approved Alternative Business Structure authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority with licence number 591058 and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.

    Disclaimer: This website contains content contributed by third parties, therefore any opinions, comments or other information expressed on this site that do not relate to the business of AAHDL or its associated companies should be understood as neither being held or endorsed by this business.

    No-Win No-Fee: *Subject to insurance costs. Fee payable if case not pursued at client's request.