How much could you claim?

Find out in 30 seconds...
Injured in the last 3 years?
Was the accident your fault?
Did you recieve medical attention?
Please tell us where you were injured
  • Please enter your full name
  • Please enter a valid name
  • Please enter your telephone number
  • Please enter a valid telephone number
  • Please read our Terms & Conditions

    "If you've been injured through no fault of your own you could be entitled to compensation. If you're unsure if you could claim, I recommend you call Accident Advice Helpline."

    Esther Rantzen

    Solicitors in Baltasound

    Baltasound is the most populated place on the Isle of Unst in the Shetlands and it is the most northerly inhabited place in the British Isles.

    Solicitors in Baltasound

    You probably won’t be able to find a firm of solicitors in Baltasound, but if you have been injured in an accident that you can prove was not your fault, you could call us at Accident Advice Helpline for expert legal advice about any part of the claims’ process. We have been helping people with their personal injury compensation claims for more than a decade, and as we are a law firm, working with a team of specialist solicitors, we will probably have an expert to advise you. All our solicitors work on a no-win, no fee basis, and they are based all over the UK.

    Why might I need solicitors in Baltasound?

    There are two main reasons why you might be looking for a firm of solicitors in Baltasound. The first is that you have been injured and the second is that you have an illness, or have had an illness, that you can prove, with the help of solicitors in Baltasound, for example, was the result of another person’s negligence.

    How long to file a claim?

    Generally you have three years in which to file a claim; this is true for most accidents and injuries which occur in the UK. However, you only have two years to claim for injuries sustained in accidents that happen at sea, in the air or at an airport (if the country in which you had the accident has signed the Montreal Convention).

    You also only have two years to claim for any injuries that you may have suffered while a crime was in progress. You would have to prove that you did nothing to provoke the attack, and claim within two years of the date of the crime. You claim for criminal injuries through the Criminal Injuries Compensation Authority.

    Open Claim Calculator

    As some accidents and injuries have even shorter time periods in which to file a claim, the sooner you find out how long you have to make your claim, the better.

    Accident Advice Helpline

    To find out how long you have to make your claim, call us at Accident Advice Helpline at any time on one of our freephone numbers for expert advice and information about your potential claim. Call 0800 689 0500 (from a landline), or call 0333 500 0993 from a mobile. For expert legal advice, why not call us now?

    Date Published: 31st March 2014

    Author: David Brown

    Accident Advice Helpline (or AAH) is a trading style of Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited. Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited is a company registered in England and Wales with registration number 07931918, VAT 142 8192 16, registered office Dempster Building, Atlantic Way, Brunswick Business Park, Liverpool, L3 4UU and is an approved Alternative Business Structure authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority with licence number 591058 and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.

    Disclaimer: This website contains content contributed by third parties, therefore any opinions, comments or other information expressed on this site that do not relate to the business of AAHDL or its associated companies should be understood as neither being held or endorsed by this business.

    No-Win No-Fee: *Subject to insurance costs. Fee payable if case not pursued at client's request.