Slipway solicitors in Ballachulish
There was a ferry that was launched in the year 1912, to cross the narrows at Loch Leven, Scotland. But with the opening of the bridge, the ferry service stopped in the year 1975. Though the ferry service no longer exists, the slipways that were used to serve the ferries, are still in existence.
Do you require slipway solicitors in Ballachulish because you, or someone you love, was injured on one of the slipways in Ballachulish and you would now like to try to seek compensation for these injuries?
In need of solicitors in Ballachulish?
It is believed that Ballachulish is a pretty confusing place and this is not at all due to the fact that it is tough to spell the name of the place. Ballachulish is confusing because it is very rare to come across a place that exists in two halves.The fact is, that not only does Ballachulish exist in two halves, one is the village of Ballachulish and the other, North Ballachulish.
Take the Accident Advice Helpline‘s 30 second test if you or someone you love was injured while on one of the slipways in Ballachulish (or indeed anywhere else if you can prove the accident was not your fault). By taking this test you will find out if you, or the person you love, has a valid claim that will allow you to seek compensation for the injuries sustained. This test can be taken very easily by filling in a small, simple form on the Accident Advice Helpline website.
Tips to keep you and your loved ones safe on slipways
- Always stick to the rules or any instructions that have been laid down by the harbour staff. They have been made for the sake of your own convenience and safety.
- Never ever make the mistake of allowing children or pets to go unsupervised on the slipway, at any point in time.
- If there is a trailer on the approach line or on the slip, never ever stand behind the trailer.
- Keep to one side of the slipway, so as to let other users have space on the slipway.
- When you are leaving the slipway area, keep your eyes peeled for commercial shipping.
Solicitors in Ballachulish for slipway injuries
Were you or someone you love injured while on one of the slipways in Ballachulish (or elsewhere) and are you now trying to get compensation for these injuries? Talk to the Accident Advice Helpline if you are seeking solicitors in Ballachulish and you can get in touch with these experts in injury compensation by calling the freephone numbers 0800 689 0500 or from a cell phone, 0333 500 0993.