Accident at work solicitors in Aylesford may be wanted by you if you were injured at your workplace, and you would now like to be compensated for the injuries that you suffered through no fault of your own.
Require solicitors in Aylesford?
Starting as a small riverside settlement, located on the River Medway in Kent, with an area of 7 square miles, is the village and civil parish of Aylesford. The village’s development has been mainly affected by the River Medway. It is also the location of an ancient bridge across the River Medway.
It has employers in many different trades and professions, but is famous for manufacturing paper. If you were injured at your place of work, whether that is in Aylesford or anywhere else in the UK use our compensation calculator for an estimate of how much compensation you may be entitled to.
This useful calculator will give you a rough idea of the amount of compensation that you are likely to get for the injuries that you are suffering from. You can complete the four simple questions it asks online or by phone with one of our advisors.
Tips to help you keep safe while working
- Only perform tasks when you are carefully, efficiently and properly trained to do your job. Safety rules are of course included in the training.
- Properly handle industrial waste, in this case, dust from the task of sawing. Make sure that you never let this dust come into contact with your eyes or your fellow workers’ eyes. In order to avoid that, always clean your work area and walkways after work.
- Sawdust can pose a potential risk of fires and explosions in the wood-related industry. Therefore, careful handling is highly essential.
- Make sure you always wear protective items like masks and glasses when they are needed.
- Do not let electric machines come into contact with water or other liquids.
- Make sure you always put waterproof covers over electric machines, while you are cleaning them.
- Do not work over your capacity, since fatigue may lead to carelessness and this can have dangerous consequences.
Solicitors in Aylesford for work place injuries?
Did you unfortunately happen to get hurt while at work and are now looking for solicitors in Aylesford to help you make a claim? Talk to Accident Advice Helpline if you are seeking solicitors and you will be able to reach our personal injury claim experts on 0800 689 0500 from a land-line phone or call 0333 500 0993 from a mobile phone.