Solicitors in Axmouth wanted by you because you got hurt while bird watching? Would you now like to seek compensation for these injuries? Axmouth lies near to the mouth of the River Axe, and it draws hundreds of tourists. Quite a few of the tourists who visit Axmouth are bird watchers, and they come here to see a variety of waders, terns, and gulls that frequent the Axe estuary.
In need of solicitors in Axmouth?
Lying in Devon, UK, in the East Devon district, is the civil parish and small village of Axmouth. Axmouth is situated near to Lyme Regis, and Seaton is just across the river. Though the parish of Axmouth extends right up to the small harbor, the village of Axmouth lies around 1 km inland. The harbor at Axmouth is a very busy one, and it has many moorings. Not only does Axmouth have a beautiful harbor, but it also has a great sea front to sunbathe on! Unfortunately, there may not be a firm of solicitors in Axmouth which has a specialist in the type of injury and accident you have had. If that is the case, call us at Accident Advice Helpline.
If you got hurt while you were bird watching in Axmouth, it is possible for you to be compensated for your injuries (although you would need the help of solicitors in Axmouth or ones based elsewhere) if the following circumstances apply:
- You got hurt while you were bird watching because of the fault of another person;
- Because you got hurt while you were bird watching, you needed to seek medical treatment for your injuries;
- You were hurt while you were bird watching within the past three years.
Some tips to help you be safe while out bird watching
- Before you go out bird watching, be sure to check the weather reports.
- When you are going bird watching, carry some identification, a first-aid kit and some emergency cash with you.
- Do not go bird watching alone, always take someone along with you.
- Be sure to inform a couple of friends or family members where you are going bird-watching and when you plan to return.
- Study local landmarks and local maps, so that you become familiar with the area in which you plan on going bird watching.
Solicitors in Axmouth for bird watching injuries?
Were you injured while bird watching in Axmouth and would you now like to seek compensation for these injuries? Have a word with us at Accident Advice Helpline if you are in need of solicitors, and we will help you to get in touch with personal injury claim experts. Call 0800 689 0500 or 0333 500 0993 from a mobile phone.
Date Published: 28th March 2014
Author: David Brown